Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
81 - 100 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm having a 4mm stone removed and will have a stent for 4 days. My biggest fear is severe pain when the stent is removed due to swellin...
4 answers |
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent thereafter. I had th...
2 answers |
I am a 22 yr old male. I underwent Right URS + Lithotripsy for a 1.7cm stone in my right ureter. The doctor placed a double J stent and s...
2 answers |
Hi all, I had a dull ache in my right waist line since January. CT scan in April showed a 7mm stone at the junction of my kidney and ur...
3 answers |
Hi, So starting Saturday afternoon (three days ago) I started having a pain in my lower left side. It was almost like a dull ache th...
I am a 38-year-old men in the midst of a kidney ston pain on right side . today CAT Scan reveals 3 mm. distal right ureteral calculus ...
1 answer |
For those of you out there with lots of experience with stones...is it possible to have intermittent pain from stones for a few months? I...
1 answer |
My son's girlfriend is 9 months pregnant a was rushed to hospital for pain they said she has kidney stone's and gave her morphine for pai...
1 answer |
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent thereafter. I had th...
5 answers |
I passed a 7.5mm dark brown stone about 8 months ago (looked like brown glass). About 2 months ago I started having the same "kidney st...
2 answers |
11050613 tn?1415819389
A family friend recommended Chanca Piedra to my husband as a natural way of removing kidney stones. Anyone here who have taken it before?...
1 answer |
I had a 5mm stone that could not be removed. The dr put stent in for 2 wks. Then he removed the stone and placed another stent in for a w...
3 answers |
3 years ago I had a stone removed that was stuck trying to pass. A year later I was in the Er passing another stone, but it passed on its...
1 answer |
I am active, healthy 32 year old with an 8mm stone in my left kidney, no previous UTI or kidney issues previously. I am scheduled in two...
1 answer |
5 days ago, I was woken up at 2am....worst pain ever! After deciding this wasn't something that would go away, I went to the ER. I was tr...
1 answer |
Shortly after I had my gallbladder removed on 3/19/15 I started having severe side (flank) pain. This pain moved from my side up my ba...
4 answers |
My mother is 50 years old and has a history of kidney stones for more than 10 years. 2 years back, the ultra sound showed no signs of kid...
2 answers |
My husband suffered from lower back pain for years. After seeing blood in his urine, he was finally convinced to see the doctor who diag...
3 answers |
Hi, I just found out that I may have a kidney stone. I am getting confirmation later today, as I went for an ultrasound last night. I am ...
1 answer |
 i have been having extremely bad pain in the lower part of my stomach underneath my belly botton cramps but horrible cramps its been 4 d...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources