Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
81 - 100 (of 405) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 70-year-old female in the midst of a kidney stone episode: 10 days ago, sudden onset of an episode of excruciating pain on right ...
28 answers |
Does anyone know any herbal medicines could shrink kidney stone. Like alhagi persarum or others? Thanks
3 answers |
Hi all, Ive been getting some sharp back pains at about kidney level. They are about 4/10 for pain. I might get a couple at a time and...
5 answers |
I'm taking vit d3 4000 iu for 8 months. My latest vit d level is 45 ng / ml my ionized calcium is 1.17 ( 1.20 - 1.35 ) my question is a...
1 answer |
how to stop urine in blood
1 answer |
I went to the er yesterday and was diagnosed w 3mm x 3mm stones. I passed a very small stone but I'm not sure if this is everything. I do...
2 answers |
I went to the er yesterday and was diagnosed w 3mm x 3mm stones. I passed a very small stone but I'm not sure if this is everything. I do...
Over the last 15 years I have passed dozens stones myself and have also had lithotripsies along with a scope with lithro done 1month ago....
9 answers |
I have been very unwell for the past 8 weeks,ongoing infections and blood in my urine. I have had lots of antibiotics and nothing seemed ...
1 answer |
If you have been diagnosed with an Oxalate related Kidney Stone condition there is in the Apple App Store the oxaBrow iPhone and iPad App...
1 answer |
I've been sick since June 17th, with varying symptoms. Long story short, I ultimately had an ultrasound and CT scan done. They found a ...
2 answers |
This is the result of my sonography. There is a bright echodensity with posterior shadow in inferior calyx of right kidney measuring 11...
1 answer |
Does anyone know if any of these ingredients can cause kidney stones? i dont drink milk or soda at all. I have alot of food allergies. I...
1 answer |
Long story so I will get to my question without details. I am lactose intolerant so I to do not take in much calcium as it is. Both my 24...
3 answers |
161647 tn?1280611763
I have a 5mm kidney stone and I am scheduled for a lithotripsy on 8/3. After scheduling, I am looking up damage caused by this procedure ...
1 answer |
Hello fellow kidney stoners...I would appreciate any input you can offer. Last summer I had left flank pain, radiated down my side, aroun...
16 answers |
Might sound strange, but I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have had kidney stone pain off and on for the past three weeks. I ended up in the ER a...
1 answer |
I'm having a 4mm stone removed and will have a stent for 4 days. My biggest fear is severe pain when the stent is removed due to swellin...
4 answers |
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent thereafter. I had th...
2 answers |
I am a 22 yr old male. I underwent Right URS + Lithotripsy for a 1.7cm stone in my right ureter. The doctor placed a double J stent and s...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources