Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
41 - 60 (of 404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
As a frequent maker of kidney stones (20+yrs) I have for the last 4 years have been operated on approximately every 6 months for ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was at the ER two times in the last 4 days with flank pain around to the front near bottom of my rib cage, have spasms and bad back pai...
8 answers |
I recently had outpatient surgery, following which I had frequent urination, burning, stinging when urinating and side and back pain on t...
1 answer |
Hi all, I had lithotripsy2 weeks ago wendesday and the dr was able to break up all the stones in my kidney. I had a 10 mm stone in my ren...
7 answers |
On February 2nd, I went info the ER in a lot of pain on my lower right pelvic area. After doing a MRI, they found a 5mm kidney stone. The...
1 answer |
I went to the ER in early January with stone pain (I have a history so I knew what it was). They did a CT scan and found a 4.5mm stone at...
2 answers |
739632 tn?1454264872
After looking around on the internet for stones sizes on ct scans, I came up empty handed. The doctor in ER said small and wouldnt give m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Recently was diagnosed with a 9mm kidney stone on the right side. Jan 10,2016. I was admitted to the hospital where they comfirmed that...
1 answer |
hello.i have discovered a large stone in 2006. in 2015 have confirmed a 3by2cm ston in th right side kidney. the kidney is also not ful...
2 answers |
Hi, my name is Cait. I'm 24 and an otherwise healthy female. Last Tuesday I was woken up out of a deep sleep from BLINDING pain in my lef...
1 answer |
739632 tn?1454264872
I had my first stone last year. I didn't even know I had one until the intense pain sent me to the ER. Like others I got pain meds and a ...
8 answers |
Long story short-went to gastro doctor think I was having abdominal issues. Pain on the entire right side that wrapped a little to the ba...
13 answers |
I passed my first kidney stone at age 20 ( probably had them before then but just Mia diagnosed) Passed about 2 a year since then. H...
2 answers |
So, my grandmother has a huge kidney stone in her right kidney size 70mm. That kidney is now at 15% functioning level and her left is now...
2 answers |
16860298 tn?1451981602
I have had a 19 Mm removed before, the experience was horrific. I currently have a 14 mm in the north pole of the right kidney. I hav...
1 answer |
------------------ HISTORY ----------------- May 22, 2015: Noticed blood in urine for half day and then clear urine. Ultrasound, blood...
1 answer |
Hi. I have a long history with kidney stones and four years ago had my right kidney removed due to a stag horn kidney. In a recent ultras...
2 answers |
About a month ago out of nowhere I got this pain in my uretha. I figured it was some kind of UTI. My urine in the morning would be cloudy...
2 answers |
Curious if anyone has experienced light kidney pain in the opposite kidney following a ureteroscopy and stent placement to remove a small...
4 answers |
I am 42 yrs old. Have been in severe debilitating pain for the last 5 1/2 months. The pain started suddenly and has not stopped. It's mos...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources