Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
drjohnstApr 08
By drjohnst
need advice, 1 month ago i went to the ER severe pain and vomiting lasted 6 hours was kept overnight, did CT scan sai...
Toms62Apr 04
Unclebuck257BlankOct 22, 2014
By surfbug Blank
I passed the kidney stone now I started taking Magnesium citrate for kidney stone prevention? and where do I buy 10 ...
By kittens822
Ok so I'm back to the forum now that I have insurance and am no longer stuck in kidney stone limbo :). Ive got an app...
By celticldy
Please excuse the length of this post. I was in the er for something other than kidney stones, they did a ct scan and...
By Tenarkitty
Hi fellow Kidney stone sufferers, I recently had my first laser lithotripsy with a stint (I have had 3 shock wave ...
By jh31425
Hi, I am a male with a 4mm kidney stone right at the Ureterovesical Junction, so it's about to pop into the bladde...
By Leeloo1223
I've just been diagnosed with my first kidney stone (5mm) and I'm just curious if the pain will get worse? Right now...
4321198_tn?1426549474
By 1644
I had sever kidney stones from mid-1980's until about 2008. I also had my share of lithotripsy's, both wet and dr...
By mommomdelaware
I have very small, but numerous kidney stones. The urologist just recommends lots of water with lemon. Is it unusua...
CP2985Mar 26
CP2985Mar 26
fatcat77Mar 25
CP2985Mar 25
By CP2985
Here is a little of my history. I'm a 29 year old male. I was diagnosed with PKD (polycystic kidney disease) at the a...
By Slazenger14 Blank
Hello, I had a 6x8mm stone in October. I underwent lithrotripsy and a stent and passed it. During my follow up I was ...
By Michael_sj
I am one of those many folks going through the kidney stone problem and had laser litropsy with stent put in place to...
By marilee176
Hi, this is something that is so weird but I have to see if anyone has had this happen to them/ My Nephew had a ki...
ADOBECASAMar 16
By ADOBECASA
I'm beginning to get worried. I had a 4mm stone lodged in my left ureter that they had to go in and remove, on 2/25. ...
By krayne
I have two small kidney stones (1st time). I understand that the stone travels from the kidney via the ureter to the ...
By Taralynn0930
Hello! I am not 100% sure I'm dealing with kidney stones but I'm almost positive. I've had random bouts of bloody u...
By tebarnhart1981
Hi, I have a history of kidney stone since 2011. My first attack was severe enough to send me to the ER. I had a 2mm...
By Cygal
One month ago I went into the hospital with severe pain on my right back side and abdomen and my stomach was distende...
By ayen2015
hi.. my father was diagnosed to have a kidney stone on his right kidney.. he undergone a CT stenogram in which the re...
Abbey1422Feb 06
Hi
By Abbey1422
Hi I've been suffering with lots of symptoms for a number of months now and all of my tests have come back clear apa...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank