Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
61 - 80 (of 408) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I have a long history with kidney stones and four years ago had my right kidney removed due to a stag horn kidney. In a recent ultras...
2 answers |
About a month ago out of nowhere I got this pain in my uretha. I figured it was some kind of UTI. My urine in the morning would be cloudy...
2 answers |
Curious if anyone has experienced light kidney pain in the opposite kidney following a ureteroscopy and stent placement to remove a small...
4 answers |
I am 42 yrs old. Have been in severe debilitating pain for the last 5 1/2 months. The pain started suddenly and has not stopped. It's mos...
3 answers |
My son has been having issues since March. He has had multiple punctate kidney stones, at least a dozen sonograms, 2 CTs, and a list of t...
1 answer |
I have left back abdomen pain(kidney area) and doctor took blood test and vitamin d. i have very less vitamin d. and also ultrasound show...
1 answer |
15905440 tn?1443866928
I had what I think was my first kidney stone back in January 2015 just after my 19th birthday, I say that I think it was my first one as ...
3 answers |
Urologist know what really causes calcium stones but if they told you they would lose 85 % of their business. So i am going to tell you. ...
2 answers |
Dear All, I want to ask you whether those of you with a kidney stone has frequent urination and burning before/after urination. I wa...
4 answers |
I have a kidney stone. I am waiting for approval for surgery to break it up. They gave me pain medication but it does not work near enoug...
2 answers |
161647 tn?1280611763
I had my first lithotripsy yesterday to remove a 5 mm kidney stone. I was told to strain my urine to collect any "gravel". Can anyone tel...
7 answers |
Anyone know which has a larger diameter opening? The larger "straw", if you will? Want to know if, in general, the harder part is getti...
2 answers |
After I had my stone busted up a stent was put in to help the fragments come out.Now I have the string taped to me but have a lot of what...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 36 years old male. It is 3 months that I have burning, frequent urination, back-pain at L5S1 region (not in kidney regions...
1 answer |
My symptoms over 3 months: -burning and frequent urination -microscopic blood in urine -elavated psa ( 1.87 for an age of 36, normal...
2 answers |
I am using dipsticks for my urine analysis to detect blood. So far, it seems normal. My question is this: are dipsticks accurate for d...
2 answers |
I am a 60 yr old female with extensive history of kidney stones since 1978 (before lithotrypsy), recurrent infections & blood in urine. ...
2 answers |
is this urine color normal? does it include blood? I will be happy for your comments
1 answer |
Sorry this one is long (too long)! Brief history - had a pain in my left side since April 2011. The doctors repeatedly gave me an ultra...
3 answers |
Hey everybody My name's Liam and I'm new here and had a question about Kidney Stones. So last night I had excruciating pain on my l...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources