Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By drebeltrooper
I had a 6mm stone stuck in my ureter which the urologist broke up through ureteroscopy on 22 April. They put a stent ...
Andersb1May 23
By Andersb1
I passed a 7.5mm dark brown stone about 8 months ago (looked like brown glass). About 2 months ago I started having...
11050613_tn?1415819389
By Balsy
A family friend recommended Chanca Piedra to my husband as a natural way of removing kidney stones. Anyone here who h...
noot21May 15
By noot21
I had a 5mm stone that could not be removed. The dr put stent in for 2 wks. Then he removed the stone and placed anot...
By Kymw
3 years ago I had a stone removed that was stuck trying to pass. A year later I was in the Er passing another stone, ...
By Kchow1
I am active, healthy 32 year old with an 8mm stone in my left kidney, no previous UTI or kidney issues previously. I...
By Noendinsight
5 days ago, I was woken up at 2am....worst pain ever! After deciding this wasn't something that would go away, I went...
By easter79
Shortly after I had my gallbladder removed on 3/19/15 I started having severe side (flank) pain. This pain moved f...
By kittens822
Hi all, I had lithotripsy2 weeks ago wendesday and the dr was able to break up all the stones in my kidney. I had a 1...
By abinash11
My mother is 50 years old and has a history of kidney stones for more than 10 years. 2 years back, the ultra sound sh...
By bquarles1985
My husband suffered from lower back pain for years. After seeing blood in his urine, he was finally convinced to see...
By KimBor
Hi, I just found out that I may have a kidney stone. I am getting confirmation later today, as I went for an ultrasou...
dianaavvvApr 21
By dianaavvv
 i have been having extremely bad pain in the lower part of my stomach underneath my belly botton cramps but horrible...
rinky5Apr 18
By rinky5
I am wondering if anyone else presents with similar symptoms. I have a urethral stricture (I am female) and the firs...
By cft3405
Do I take this medication now while I am in pain and trying to pass the kidney stone..... Or do I wait to take it jus...
5911351_tn?1376537493
pen1217Apr 11
pen1217Apr 09
pen1217Apr 08
By pen1217
My husband was bleeding in his urine, it was brown. Went to md, he did a CT that day, the next day said he needs to s...
drjohnstApr 08
By drjohnst
need advice, 1 month ago i went to the ER severe pain and vomiting lasted 6 hours was kept overnight, did CT scan sai...
Toms62Apr 04
Unclebuck257BlankOct 22, 2014
By surfbug Blank
I passed the kidney stone now I started taking Magnesium citrate for kidney stone prevention? and where do I buy 10 ...
By kittens822
Ok so I'm back to the forum now that I have insurance and am no longer stuck in kidney stone limbo :). Ive got an app...
By celticldy
Please excuse the length of this post. I was in the er for something other than kidney stones, they did a ct scan and...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank