456?1254650808
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support User Group
About This Group:

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.

Founded by kitmis on October 4, 2009
146 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Arg18
I got my IUD put in 12 weeks pp and my daughter is now 17 months. I fully weaned her about a month and a half ago. Si...
By caitiechell
So I have had my mirena for a year now, never had any issues. My boyfriend has recently started to get " sores" so to...
By AngieM27
Hi everyone! My issue with Mirena isn't as drastic as some of the stories I've read on here but I still would love so...
By Megneale
Hi, I've had my IUD for 2 years now and for about a year and a half I've been having my period 3 times a month. I wen...
By Pamela4
I am currently on the 2nd year of my 2nd mirena. I have been suffering with constant nausea and stomach spasms for a...
By 3littlepeople
Hi all, New user to this site so unsure whether this has already been asked. Just wanting to know if, among other...
By Egirl75
I had the mirena placed 3 weeks ago. Initially I had some bad cramping and spotting, which they said would happen. I...
By annalisamarie
So I got the mirena placed a year ago. Three months later a 3cm cyst formed on my right ovarie and had ruptured. Sinc...
13071032_tn?1428437121
By amberlynntyson
I am eight days post-mirena removal. For two years, I have had severe weight loss, (was 120- down to 94), EXTREME pan...
By Hope_33
Do the women based in the UK know that they can report their side effects to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Re...
By RysMmy
I had my Mirena removed 11 days ago, after having it for 4+ years. I was cramping the entire night after it was remo...
mariabinskNov 12, 2014
MirenahaterrOct 18, 2014
Rebecca325Aug 02, 2013
By mirenanightmare72 Blank
My gynocologist recommended the Mirena to me in early 2013. She praised the device’s low level of hormones and a...
RkowJan 31
By kimmers98 Blank
I feel like I'm losing my mind and have read so many posts of women that have had all sorts of issues with this IUD. ...
RkowJan 31
RkowJan 31
By ab36 Blank
I've had the Mirena sine April 2013. At right about my one year anniversary I began to feel like a different person. ...
By mrsnewbeginning
Ok so.. This is not my first time havin the mirena.. First time i had no period no spotting no nothin.. Second time i...
By lizHi5391 Blank
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The ...
By lizHi5391 Blank
I'm 23 years old, never have had a child/been pregnant, and had the mirena coil fitted around seven months ago. The ...
JennakarenNov 05, 2014
By shweepee Blank
I had my mirena placed in September 2009. I kept it in for the full five years, not realizing until more recently, th...
By LilLemLem Blank
Ok so I'm not an emotional person really at all. So in nearly at my 4 yr mark of having my iud in and it's been ama...
By Mirenahaterr Blank
Hi, I had the mirena put in February of 2014 and about 3-4 months later is started having unbearable anxiety, obsess...
Recent Activity
Blank
Arg18 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 21
Blank
AngieM27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 17
Blank
Megneale joined this group
Welcome them!