Aa
A
A
Close
Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group
A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
1 - 20 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am due to have my mirena coil removed tomorrow after a progressive worsening of side effects. The two weeks following insertion of the...
I feel like I'm losing my mind and have read so many posts of women that have had all sorts of issues with this IUD. I got the IUD insert...
3 answers |
Hi all, hope im posting in the right place. So i got my mirena in about 3 weeks ago...haven't had much bleeding and all seems to be fine....
1 answer |
Hi all, I've been reading so much about iud removal, our insurance just ran out, so I opted for self removal. Painless at first. But t...
Hi all, hope im posting in the right place. So i got my mirena in about 3 weeks ago...haven't had much bleeding and all seems to be fine....
I have had the Mirena for 4 months. Bled for 3 weeks then random, minimal spotting since. It's great. HOWEVER, once or twice a month, I g...
Got the call today that the Mirena is being shipped to my dr's office. Should arrive Monday and I'm supposed to be starting my period the...
I have had my mirena for almost 4 years and ever since then my periods have been very light (just spotting here and there) or I have gone...
My current mirena should have been replaced on Oct of 2014(this is my 5th on ).unfortunately my insurance was giving me a hard time. Sinc...
So I had my mirena removed after 3 years of having it in. I never had a problem when it was in. My periods were no more, except for occas...
I've had mirena in since late March 2015. My period has always been like clockwork between starting between the 5-7th of the month lastin...
I am on my second mirena. The first one was overall very good to me. This one though, I've had for 2-3 years cant remember exactly when I...
I have had a the mirena placed since spring of 2010. It is due to be changed with spring. However, I have never had a period since havi...
I've had mirena in for almost 3 years now with hardly any side effects or problems. I haven't had a real period in over a year. About 2 w...
1 answer |
Quick rundown- My wife, 36, had the Mirena in for 12 months with side effects of continuos spotting, insomnia, bacterial infections and ...
Okay so I got the iud in October of 2013. The whole time I felt like I was pregnant and I had heavy bleeding. I actually went to the hosp...
I've had the Mirena sine April 2013. At right about my one year anniversary I began to feel like a different person. I don't have any ene...
4 answers |
I am currently on the 2nd year of my 2nd mirena. I have been suffering with constant nausea and stomach spasms for almost 2 years. I hav...
3 answers |
So I have had my mirena for a year now, never had any issues. My boyfriend has recently started to get " sores" so to speak that look lik...
2 answers |
I got my Mirena IUD inserted a little over three weeks ago and everything has been as expected. I experienced cramping and spotting the ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Shanni91 joined this group
Welcome them!
11 hrs ago
Blank
lavolta joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 28