Aa
A
A
Close
Osteoporosis Community
Osteoporosis is a condition of low bone density that can progress silently over a long period of time leading to an increased risk of fracturing of bones. Discuss topics including osteopenia, the effects of menopause, low density prevention, symptoms, treatments, and how to deal with fractures.
1 - 20 (of 130) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom is taking Fosamax [Alendronic Acid], she is taking it exactly as directed and is still getting terriible burning in her esophagus....
1 answer |
I'm a 59 y/o postmenopausal female that was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis with a T score of -3.2. Was sent to an endocrine doc and...
I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis at age 30. Blood tests showed no evelated blood calcium nor high PTH, all normal. They did show Vitam...
710547 tn?1295449630
My recent dexa showed a t score of -3.9 average. I had an infusion of Reclast a year ago, but due to hyperparathyroidism, can't take it a...
3 answers |
Hello, I am writing on behalf of my sister. She has been a long history of various health issues that started with very frequent hair ...
212161 tn?1476095111
does anyone take Boniva and how bad were the side effects
Hi, all. I am a 59 year old petite, postmenopausal, woman with osteoporosis. My lumbar spine score is -3.1 I do not want to use the m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I'm a 39 year old female. I had a total hysterectomy at the age of 36. So, I have medical induced menopause. I just had a bone dens...
2 answers |
89592 tn?1391278022
I am a 67 female and have osteopenia and osteoporosis. I have had two infusions..once a year for Reclast. The more I have read about it...
3112530 tn?1434035633
How long before you know results if this medication is working? What is the procedure to find out that this medication is doing its job? ...
5 answers |
hi there! I would like to know how many days should I take off after the 28th day of using FORTEO before using the new dose of it? it i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 29 and in good health but my doctor believes I may have osteoporosis/osteopenia. I have a healed pelvic fracture from December 20...
1 answer | 2 comments |
HAVE PROLIA AFFECTED YOUR LIFE?
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with osteoporosis early last year, four years after hysterectomy. I am 46 now. I am taking Alendronate 25 mg since March ...
1 answer |
I suffered a compression fracture a year ago. Pain was so severe that tests were done to rule out malignancy and other serious disease (...
2 answers |
You and your family are invited to the 2nd Annual Bone Family Day, in Los Angeles! Please join children and adults with bone disorder...
I have been diagnosed with low bone density and prescribed Boniva. Recently, I have also been diagnosed with Gastroparesis and cannot st...
3 answers |
I am a 47 year old petite female, post-menopause (hysterectomy when I was 35). A recent bone density scan revealed a T score of -3.4 in l...
1 answer |
Hi.I am 36 yrs Female, suffering from Severe joint pain at knee, hands & feet joints & muscle pains in waistline line spreaded towards b...
1 answer |
I am 18 years old and for the past couple years now I have been experiencing severe pain while running. The pain is in the upper left por...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Osteoporosis Community Resources