Aa
A
A
Close

Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

1 - 20 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi im worry if my baby is ok or not..she is 2 months old n taking snow brand formula milk .her poop once a day in a big sum and sometimes once in 2 days.im worry for her poop everyday.she likes sleep all day and wake up at night.her poo...
  Posted
5627628 tn?1400009816
So I have a beautiful happy baby boy. He was born at a whopping 10lbs 2.4 oz. My husband and I are both tall. I'm 5'8 and my husband is 6'3. Our son eats 4-5 oz of formula every 3-4 hours and he seems to just continue to grow bigger. M...
  Posted
My son's six week old. He eats so much , sometimes ten ounces a feeding. I fed him nine ounces at 8:30pm and then a little after 10:00pm he's crying for more, so I gave him four more. His doctor says give him as much as he wants but I th...
  Posted
I had my baby 3 weeks ago and im already starting to get baby fever!!! I love my baby girl being so little but I feel like she's already getting big and I miss being pregnant =(
  Posted
can i give my baby a pacifier as soon as she is born???
  Posted
So my baby girl is 6 days old, and she will not go into her bassinette. The only way I can get her to sleep is to lie down with her and have her head on my arm while she's on her back. How dangerous is this? I don't move in sleep, I stri...
  Posted
7290973 tn?1403781069
Hey ladies, how is weight loss going for everyone? I'm 1 week pp and I'm down 23 pounds. 14 was off right after birth but the other 9 has come through the week, I feel amazing!
  Posted
7290973 tn?1403781069
So I stopped bleeding at 3 weeks pp, I'm now 6 weeks pp and I'm having little bits of brown blood. I'm breastfeeding. Does anyone know what it could be? Am I just starting my period maybe? If I am is it safe to start using tampons? Any t...
  Posted
Hi Everyone, I had my baby on the 1st of September and everything was normal, labor, baby, and recovery. On the 18th I started feeling sick, flu like symptoms. I made a doctors appointment and I was told I had tissue in my uterus, ...
  Posted
My new little boy seems to be able to go 2-3 hrs between feeds, he gets plenty of wet and dirty nappies and he gained 400g in his 1st week but im concerned he isnt getting enough this week, but if im exclusively bf how can I tell?
  Posted
Do you know which is the best playgroup at Hong Kong Kowloon?
  Posted
When do u transition from the bassinet to a crib? And does anyone know of a good, reasonable priced crib? Possibly a 3 in 1?
  Posted
Hey guys, you should download the smilemoms app. It is like facebook for moms. You can post questions or status updates and you can post pictures of your kids! I think it was meant to get moms to together that are located near each other...
  Posted
5724951 tn?1392425953
I just had my son 10 days ago. I'm so happy he's here and that I'm not so uncomfortable anymore (he was 8lbs 15oz) but I miss him kicking me and being safe in there. This was also my third and last baby so I'm just kinda bummed I won't g...
  Posted
My baby girl is a week and half i feel like she sleeps to much! She just gets up to eat and be changed then goes vack to sleep! How do i get her to stay awake longer?
  Posted
7482680 tn?1404843091
Hi I am 5 week's pp and i've stopped bleeding 2 week's ago. When does my actual menstral start?
  Posted
4852917 tn?1386382280
A week ago my daughter and her grandma were sleeping and she rolled off the bed and started screaming and crying. After she was held for a few minutes she seemed to be fine. The same thing happened again the next day. Which she is not al...
  Posted
Dies anyone else's almost 3 month old sleep all night... I love it I can finally sleep
  Posted
Has any other baby's new born screening came back as a false positive
  Posted
My son's six week old. He eats so much , sometimes ten ounces a feeding. I fed him nine ounces at 8:30pm and then a little after 10:00pm he's crying for more, so I gave him four more. His doctor says give him as much as he wants but I th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources