Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Group

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.
I know that this group is for people who have conceived after tubal. I have not but I do have a question. I am 32 I am a proud mother & ...
I am so thankful someone started a group like this. I had my tubes cut, tied and burned after the birth of my third child in 1993. My cyc...
I had my tubal (not sure what exactly they did) after my third child in Jan of 2003... only 20 at the time... Its been almost 7 years to ...
I got my tubes tied the day after I had my 3rd child in Sept 2006. I was 29 yrs old. Here it is December 13, 2009 and I am 2 months l...
I'm posting because I'm a little nervous. I'm 38 years old and had a tubal ligation with clamps 11 years ago. I've always been fairly r...
I had a tubal ligation done 11 months ago after my 4 th child and now I am two weeks late. I have taken two preg test and both negative.....
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.