Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.
21 - 40 (of 306) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 38 weeks + 3 days. I went and saw the doctor and he is talking about inducing me right after my due date. He says he is worried that...
2 answers |
1752977 tn?1418225396
On Friday at 8:28am I delivered a perfect baby boy!!!!! Hubby and I had bets on the sex and well I lost lol i had a scheduled c section a...
4 answers |
Hello this is my first pregnancy. I am more of a holistic type. I am 38weeks and 1day, I have been experiencing a lot of swelling in my l...
1 answer |
Hi all I'm due 23rd December a week today I'm so fed up and miserable atm I'm not sleeping I've got back pain my hips hurt I really want ...
40wks 5days and my cervix was closed so they couldnt do the sweep....grrrr more waiting another one on wednesday/ friday n if nuthing ind...
1 answer |
Im 40wks and 4days and absolutely cannot wait to meet my little one and find out who it is! I find the nights ling wondering if labour wi...
6 answers |
For almost a week straight i had awful back pain cramps leg cramps muscle spasms on my inner thighs. I lost my plug almost three week...
4 answers |
Lost my plug on the 1st dec. Been havin back back pains and period pains since loosing my plug but still so sign of baby. Any idea when m...
5 answers |
5251716 tn?1365722674
Birth story will follow within a couple days but i just wanted to let everyone know my daughter was brought into this world Dec 13th at 3...
4 answers |
Hello I went to my first appointment today and they did an ultrasound but told me and my fiance their was two due dates and went with the...
1 answer |
5691681 tn?1375738948
Baby girl is ready! 38 weeks exactly, and measuring perfect, 7-8 pounds =) Dr said he'll see me in a week "if i make it that long", so he...
2 answers |
5251716 tn?1365722674
Got my second sweep today. No real contractions. Just crampy and bleeding. Hopefully i go into labor this weekend. I really want to exper...
1 answer |
I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I have had two positive tests but no symptoms is this normal???
1 answer |
So friday I started having light contractions back pain and cramps pressure and muscle cramps on my inner thigh. This lasted a few hours ...
2 answers |
I'm due in 3 day's and getting very nervous. I'm having a little girl and the doctors are saying she is measuring small. I don't know whe...
1 answer |
5251716 tn?1365722674
I swear my daughter is never going to come. She just doesn't want to meet us. Ugh. Im dilating just fine. Just can't get contractions to ...
6 answers |
Im 38weeks and 2 ddays, im getting cramps and back pain. When will the time come!?
7 answers |
My Period hasn't been on for 3 week's now and I been having cramping and stomach pains at the bottom of my stomach
Had Tyrone Jr. At 1:17am on Dec 5th 2013! He weighed 8lb11oz 20.5ins long!! Easy delivery but couldnt get the placenta out! It took a...
5 answers |
So i when to my appointment today and doctor ask me when was my last pd is was march 12 came to ny march 16 n i didnt have my pd, so appa...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...