Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.
I went to my dr appointment (I'm 32+5) yesterday and my dr said my little boys heart beat was great and he was growing right on track! Sh...
I have been in active labor but not progressing. They thought a infection but guess what it was not. She arrived at 5:12 am this morning....
So thursday night I lost my mucous plug and then friday I started leaking fluid every time I went to the bathroom and then I started gett...
Just lost my mucus plug!! Yay! Sign of progress1
Does anybody know if there's a way to tell if baby is head down other than dr visits? I keep feeling hiccups in my very low abdomen but ...
I'm 37.3 weeks and very sore and can't move. Been having server cramping and contractions as well add some brown discharge every day. Wen...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.