Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2016.
81 - 100 (of 474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10231969 tn?1418574282
Am 37 weeks now I been having some cramps that go and come ...even my legs hurt can this be real contractions
4 answers |
So of course f they get painful I'm going to l&d but for about 3 hours I've had contractions they started at 10 min now there 7min apart ...
5 answers |
23days left and my water broke! I'm in the hospital waiting , and no contractions yet , I don't want to be induced. Hopefully everything ...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 37 weeks and for the past week, I've had this terrible itch along my thighs. Is this normal during pregnancy? Did some research & it ...
1 answer |
Hi ladies im 39 weeks in 3 days im so frustrated im still stuck at 1cm ive tried pretty much everything my mucous plug came out yesterday...
1 answer |
I'm 36 weeks and one day and my dr. Said im 1 cm dilated yayyyy I hope she comes befor March 23.
34 days left to go and I will meet my beautiful daughter
5 answers |
I'm 38 weeks 2 days and don't have a Drs appointment until tomorrow but I am hardly feeling him move and i am constantly worrying about s...
10 answers |
14868695 tn?1443400376
I'm 37 weeks. I'm on bed rest and have been for 2 months. My pelvic bone is hurting me so much. I can't walk. I can't sleep. It hurts to ...
4 answers |
I'm Soo Excited ..yet nervous but more soo excited. I just can't wait Until she come soon be a proud FTM ❤
1 answer |
I'm due on March 9th but I don't think I will make it I've been in the hospital 8x in the last 2wks with sign of pre term labor. I'm hopi...
17 answers |
Do I have to really wait for 6 weeks to wash my hair after giving birth?
2 answers |
I have 28 more days to to till I get to meet my beautiful baby girl. I love her so much already. How many of y'all have a few for weeks T...
5 answers |
I am 37 weeks 5 days pregnant and having lite spotting. Is it okay? Whay does it mean? Is it symptoms of Labor?
2 answers |
I have been having a lot of pains.. and this is my 2nd kid with my frist one I did not feel him come out or Remember these pains until I ...
Anyone else wanting to ban visitors in the hospital until after their baby is born? I want to be able to focus on laboring and to have sk...
6 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
So 37w 6d with baby boy. My 2nd child. I was just munching on some carrots and had a farting noise happen. It was loud. Ok, so logically ...
2 answers |
Never had it w my first two,so I'm wondering how long after having bloody show did u ladies go into labor? I've been trying to research i...
7 answers |
When does the 9 mth start im about 36 weeks, & got 28 days leaft .
3 answers |
14868695 tn?1443400376
I've been cramping a lot of the last week or so. Lately the cramps have been getting more intense. They aren't very often and don't last ...
5 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: March 2016 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers