Rectal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

1 - 20 (of 62) questions
hi does anyone know what is the cause of fish smell feces would be ?
pleasant1157 | Last answer
A few years ago, my doctor prescribed Oxycodone for my herniated disc in my back. I only take it when I am barely able to move. So the first time this happened, I took one 10mg tablet in the morning, and one in the evening for 3 days, af...
Kalliope | Last answer
Last september I tried to masturbate stimulating my prostate so I inserted a light weight small wax in a nylon cover (like 1cm wide and only entered it maybe max 4-5 cms) after washing it. (No judgements please it's the most stupid thing...
inpainforever | Posted
I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with rectal cancer approximately 4 years ago. She underwent aggressive radiation treatments and, thankfully, she is now in complete remission. Unfortunately, she has recently developed radiation c...
Tracey2008 | Last answer
im 24 years old and for the past while ive been having some strange symptoms mostly bleeding after a bowel movement also constipation and swelling in my stomach on the right side of my stomach again the blood ussaly only happens after a ...
brando198 | Last answer
My bother was diognosed rectal cancer and removerd the parts by surgery few moths back. Because of kidney problem Doctor did not give chemo or radiotherapy.Recent foolow up, he had a blood test which shows cancer cell was high. Then my b...
mailee | Posted
From a colonoscopy, a pathological examination stated that there was "adenomatous mucosa/low grade dysplasia. It noted that sporadic adenoma and colitis-associated dysplasia could not be definitively distinguished from each other. Howeve...
ffrie | Last answer
im 24 years old .... I don't suffer from any type of weight loss or pain but here lately ive been noticing blood on the toilet paper after wiping bright red blood sometimes it can be on the stool but just on top of it ive noticed that if...
brando198 | Posted
Hi, my name is James ( aka jimijames5 ) I have severe abdominal pains which causes me to bleed from my Rectum, I have had this for a few years now (about 5 years or so +) today for the very first time i have passed blood in my urine, ...
jimijames5 | Posted
Hi, My mother has been suffering from rectal pain for the past 6 years - this pain occurs from the moment she wakes up until she falls asleep (no pain experienced while she's asleep). She did all types of medical tests throughout t...
AMLA1966 | Last answer
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had bring red blood on it and when I wipe so did the toilet paper had a little puddle of blood but there was no more blo...
laurach426 | Posted
I had it first 2 years ago. It was a large had stool. It happened only while pooping. After 3 days it stopped. Since then I have it in every 6 -8 months. Whenever rectal bleeding happens I eat a little, drink lots of water and go for poo...
jisan | Last answer
I was lucky to be diagnosed of stage I rectal cancer at 35, and had an aggressive surgery to treat the cancer. Post-op biopsy shows that my cancer is cured, but I'm stll at high risk for cancer recurrence or new CRC elsewhere in my colon...
Annie_777 | Last answer
the past two days after bowel movements I've noticed a slight amount of blood on the toilet paper but nothing abnormal about the stool such little blood on-the-job toilet paper it probably would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't of looked ...
chibak | Last answer
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions ...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your persona...
Cindy | Posted
I hope this is the right category to post this to get the best answer as I looked in the ask the doctor and the med support side, and see that this is the best and closest to anal fistula, anyway below is my story. I've a anal fistula...
kennyjohn123 | Last answer
As the title suggests I seem to have this weird pinkish thing at the entrance of my butthole. This appeared a couple months ago and just thought that it would go away. Now im wondering if there's anything I should be aware of. It doesnt ...
gekota | Last answer
ive had issues all my life with very large stools yea its always hard to talk about ha ha..but today i sat down to go omg a round mass came out tore me apart!!! then 2 to follow..then after i got the sweat off me,,i looked was very grey ...
jimgreg | Last answer
I am a 42 year old female who has been playing the waiting game and the longer it goes the more scared I get. In the summer when I had my routine bloodwork done they found I was anemic and so as a start they did an occult blood stool...
oneredhonda | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rectal Cancer Community Resources