Aa
A
A
Close
Rectal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 40yr old male i have had rectal pain along with coccyx pain for 6 months now! I have had a colonoscopy along with several digital...
Do I need to worry about the finding of the test? Is there any solution to treat this problem? And I notice that when I'm constipated the...
My brother is 28 years old. He is undergoing treatment of Rectal cancer Stage II. Chemotherapy has been completed. Now Radiation is sta...
I have pretty bad internal hemmoroids, I have no pain with the sickness sensation, my wife I is worried it's cancer. Are we worried about...
1475515 tn?1287192918
hi does anyone know what is the cause of fish smell feces would be ?
4 answers |
A few years ago, my doctor prescribed Oxycodone for my herniated disc in my back. I only take it when I am barely able to move. So the fi...
1 answer |
Last september I tried to masturbate stimulating my prostate so I inserted a light weight small wax in a nylon cover (like 1cm wide and o...
I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with rectal cancer approximately 4 years ago. She underwent aggressive radiation treatments and, ...
1 answer |
im 24 years old and for the past while ive been having some strange symptoms mostly bleeding after a bowel movement also constipation and...
2 answers |
My bother was diognosed rectal cancer and removerd the parts by surgery few moths back. Because of kidney problem Doctor did not give che...
From a colonoscopy, a pathological examination stated that there was "adenomatous mucosa/low grade dysplasia. It noted that sporadic aden...
1 answer |
im 24 years old .... I don't suffer from any type of weight loss or pain but here lately ive been noticing blood on the toilet paper afte...
Hi, my name is James ( aka jimijames5 ) I have severe abdominal pains which causes me to bleed from my Rectum, I have had this for a f...
Hi, My mother has been suffering from rectal pain for the past 6 years - this pain occurs from the moment she wakes up until she falls...
1 answer |
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had bring red blood ...
I had it first 2 years ago. It was a large had stool. It happened only while pooping. After 3 days it stopped. Since then I have it in ev...
2 answers |
1806721 tn?1388096157
I was lucky to be diagnosed of stage I rectal cancer at 35, and had an aggressive surgery to treat the cancer. Post-op biopsy shows that ...
3 answers |
the past two days after bowel movements I've noticed a slight amount of blood on the toilet paper but nothing abnormal about the stool su...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
17568 tn?1424977159
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rectal Cancer Community Resources