Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GOOD NEWS TODAY!

I AM SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM!!!! THE MASS THE DR. SAID WAS ON MY CERVIX MUST BE SCAR TISSUE !!!! MY PAP CAME BACK NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW, I just have to wait on the boobies!!!! LOL. Also wanted to tell everyone that today I feel almost back to normal...lol...not really, but OHHHH SO CLOSE!!!!!! My rash has healed about 50-75% and I have some brains back...hahaha, at least I think I do...lol... and I am getting over the long sinus infection finally...1/2 way through the 21day antibiotic regime he gave me, also have WAY more energy than I have had since Aug. I hope everyone is doing well, Thank you all so much for the prayers!!!! Love, Mequila
17 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
YEAHY FOR YOU!!! Ya know your chances are awesome now!!!!Bless ya Bug!!! And ya know, if I wouldn't have read in the news paper the otherday about a guy that fell through the ice and drowned a few miles from here up in south dakota, I may have taken you up on that offer! My son was just talking about it the otherday. I haven't done that since I was 16 ...haven't had the nerve yet. Besides that its BRRRR really cold out there lately. I think it got down to -20 the other night...its 2 degrees right now LOL.
Helpful - 0
146021 tn?1237204887
Great news! You sound so much better too. Always a lift when the news is good! I had been dragging around with low hgb at my 4th week, but when Ifound out my first pcr came back und, I was jumping up and down! Had so-o-o much energy all of a sudden! Celebrate! Pull out a fishing pole and go ice fishing!
Bug
Helpful - 0
honey, friole, fl_gal, compulsive...you all have given me so much strength throughout this, I cannot thank you enough!!!!
gauf, I am so glad you commented...I have been wondering how you are doing! It's so nice to have someone running neck and neck with you through this. Seems like taking notes helps ya make it through it. Thanks for everything. I could always depend on you popping up when I needed reasurance I wasn't alone in my dumb sx!!! Thank you very much for bieng a part of this place. mequila
Helpful - 0
144210 tn?1273088782
Great to hear you are on the upswing! I am too! Have not felt so good in years!!! PTL  
Helpful - 0
Mkeela,,,Great News!! I know you feel so relieved! I'm happy for you!
Helpful - 0
Now - that really is good news!  Hope the good news just keeps on comming!
Helpful - 0
Hey girl.  You sound great!  Glad it was only scar tissue.  Sounds like the anemia has gone away and the energy is coming back.
frijole
Helpful - 0
Tracy, Forseegood, JMJM, Thank you all soooo much and a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU TOO!!!!
PLN, WOW!! I didn't realize how close we were in our tx! I began mine Aug. 3 finished shot on Jan. 11, and Riba on 18th. 2b, s-1, 1,099,300VL, UND<615 (10wk),
UND<615 (20wk). I will not have another VL test again until 3mo. post, then I will request from my MD a more sensitive PCR. My Hepa doc refused to give one. Happy Valentines Day and I also hope that we don't "eat these words"!!!
Helpful - 0
So unbelievably happy for you right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Have two chihuahuas under each arm right now doing the happy dance for you....O come and see that the Lord.....He is good!!!!!!!!   May He continually bless you in more ways than you can imagine.  Keep us posted!!!!!  

In Christ,
Rick
Helpful - 0
Hey there!  It's good to see you in better spirits.
Helpful - 0
YIKES, posted on the wrong forum...sorry if this post offened anyone.
Helpful - 0
149918 tn?1208128744
pln
Yes it did happen all of the sudden, and that's great because I love surprises. It was weird at first when it was med time, after 24 weeks of taking it then nothing. I also stoped taking my ambien friday night I started taking it around week 15 or 16, then keep taking it after tx, it was h-ll friday night NO sleep, saturday 3 hours of sleep, sunday not to bad, now I am sleeping good. so no pills at all since friday, I LOVE IT. I to am getting out of bed earlier and going strong all day. I am 4 or 5 weeks post , peg 5 weeks, riba 4 weeks. I will get my 4 week post pcr back friday. so glad you are feeling better , life is good right now, I just hope I do eat my words. Take care Pam
Helpful - 0
86075 tn?1238115091
good on you, youre happiness comes though, Happy Valentines!
Helpful - 0
Awesome news!  been thinking about you and wondering how you were coming along.
glad everythings looking up.
tracy
Helpful - 0
What a great Valentine's gift for you! Glad things are looking up.

All the best,

-- Jim
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much Rick and Elaine! PLN, it will be 4wks tomarrow since my last Riba, and 5wks since my last injection. I am so happy to hear that you are getting some energy back too, it's like it happens just all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!! I began getting out of bed earlier than normal yesterday, and felt decent, then today I was out of bed way earlier than normal and felt good all day! How long have you been post? Well guys, thanks for bieng here, love ya all. Mequila
Helpful - 0
149918 tn?1208128744
pln
Hey, I have been thinking about you, I am so happy for you. I know what you mean about the back to normal, for the last couple of weeks I would still go get in bed around 7 and be done for the day, well last week getting in bed I stayed there for 5 mins and I was like what am I doing I feel good, I feel really good, now I might hit the bed by 11. What week are you post right now and have you had a pcr yet? . Take care Pam
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community

Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.