mental health chats Group

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

61 - 80 (of 165) questions
Greetings to all, I am new here, 48 year old male near Flint Michignan. I have suffered from manic depressions for over 20 years now. Have had plenty of doctors and hospitals in my days. I have a problem with a new doctor who starts...
wanabe5601 | Last answer
this helps I haven't been in this user group before, but I'm thoroughly familiar with the subject. I've been deep in anxiety all my life. Major depression, bi-polar, GAD, social phobia, some OCD. I've read dozens of self-help books, h...
katrinika | Posted
I am 17 and 6 months pregnant. I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Anxiety and Depression.. And ADD. From The time I found out I was pregnant to the present I have lost more and more of my friends either by ignoring them or hurting their ...
I've just started ECT to treat my Bipolar disorder. So far i've had 1 treatment. I awoke from my first treatment coughing non-stop. I haven't been able to catch my breath completely since. I've had general anesthesia a few times with...
HannaHana | Last answer
Hi, This is my first post ever, anywhere about this. I am 42 yrs old, I feel like I am going crazy sometimes. I have 2 children, a 26 yr old daughter and a 13 yr old son. My mom who was 35 died of cancer when I was 10 and my dad, who wa...
mjm98 | Posted
i masturbated and 1/2 teaspoon semen comes out how much calories and nutrition i have lost plzz tell me i am under weight and doing gym for gaining wieght. and give me advice how much should i masturbate
nikhil555 | Last answer
So just felt like I needed to talk a bit. Sometimes you might find my posts or rants. So not a question. Just needed to let this out. So if you read my previous post before about my uncle passed away last July. So anyway its been pret...
innerchild09 | Last answer
Hello all...Just curious what everyone does to help cope. I am on Effexor 300 mg and Klonopin 1mg a day. Really all they do is just keep the edge off. I don't go to counseling. I need to and am trying to find some in the area at little o...
km357 | Last answer
I have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar and I do not no what to expect in terms of progression, treatments and how its going to affect my work. My mind is a fuzz ball, cant concentrate, have hurt mysef on purpose (not to commit suici...
ausfirefighter | Last answer
I am currently on paxil 20mg daily, this has been a rollercoaster for me for the last 8 yrs. I hate it. I see a therapist who has tried to take me off paxil by weining my dose, this made me very ill. She now wants to do the following 1...
kellylynnmc | Last answer
For the past 4 months I've been abusing Suboxone, I have severe depression and anxiety, and after attempting suicide for the 3rd time I was sick of going to doctors and getting perscribed medication after medication that just didnt work,...
Logan1996 | Last answer
Sorry I havent really been writing much. A lot is going on. Just wanted to say what is going on. My uncle passed away. So Im really depressed over it. I miss him a lot. His memorial is tomorrow. I really dont have a lot to say just wante...
Hi everyone, I have been taking chlorpromazine and fluoxetine and still feel the same, Iam severly depressed, don't want to live, just feel a waste of space. has anyone taken this cocktail before, has it made a differance I have been on ...
fairylight1956 | Last answer
As some of you know I have not been doing good at all. I know I wrote a lot about the things going on and how stressed out and depressed I have been feeling. Things were falling apart and everything was lousy. Well everything just seemed...
Hi Im kinda new I am schizo affective and I was on navane, lithium, celexa and I just stopped taking them because they were making me in zombie mode and I have a 4 year old to take care of. its been 5 days and I felt great the first few ...
freephoenix | Last answer
Last month my family came down crumbling. My dad, who has been our family's sole financial supporter, completely abandoned my mom, my little sister, my little brother, and myself. None of us are employed. Luckly, my sister and I have ...
jlee72211 | Last answer
As far as I was concerned my life was over, done, nothing left, no reason for me to be alive any longer. I had reached what was again another bottom, I decided to take my life. A sense of peace came over me, relieved when I thought it ...
Berssissy | Last answer
Hi everyone, I was wondering about drug induced anxiety. I am a recovering addict and im not sure if this is what type of drugs it meant. I used ice for about 4 yrs and have been clean now about two. I went through so many dr's who had n...
Larissa29 | Last answer
has anyone in this community ever been treated for their depression with TMS?
jmj51 | Posted
I need help getting through to my parents. They know I have severe depression but cant or wont see that im not better and need more help. I want to go away but they say no im ok. How do I get through to them
Kaylah16 | Last answer
Recent Activity
TheLightSeeker commented on margypops's status
Nov 06
PainH8ter commented on This will never go aw...
Oct 31
EvolverU commented on This will never go aw...
Oct 31