Abuse Support Community
concerned

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

concerned

Was wondering what it meant when the Guy your with says to u if u didn't have as nice boobs that he wouldn't love me as much
Dear, I'm not even sure if this is worth asking.  Yesterday you posted about his violently shaking you and the very clear advice from everyone is that you must leave him.  Why are you asking this question after that about what he says regarding your chest?  Do ou really not think that is an odd thing for a man to say to someone?

I'm going to strongly suggest that you seek some help professionally in terms of counseling.  Often with abusive relationships there are patterns with BOTH partners.  A disconnect happens and I believe that this is what we are seeing here with your posting about his violence to you and then asking what it means when a guy says he wouldn't like you as much if you didn't have such great boobs.  Disconnect is the best way I can describe it.

You should seek therapy to address what is going on within you to be part of such an unhealthy relationship.  good luck
What specialmom said.  
I agree finally coming to terms
ur joking right?
What a terrible insult that this vile man gave you. I guess he's saying your his perfect blow up doll? How crude of him. This is not an offhanded compliment, by any means, he's telling you that he's using you and he doesn't know what love is. Buyer Beware!!!!
I'm not joking I'm done with him
Always remind yourself that you deserve better and deserve someone that loves you for you. I have been married 23 years and my husband still tells me that I'm beautiful and how did he get so lucky. And we still tell each other daily  "I love you". My hair is graying, I'm not so young anymore, and have put on a few pounds, but even after all that - he still makes me feel beautiful. That's how you should be treated.
It's never easy to go through a break up, when someone has been crude or hurtful, so I' feel for you :( but it's a necessary evil to get to your best life and partnership with your Mr. Right who hopefully is concerning himself less with  T & A , and more with a higher education and lofty career goals, (hint hint). lol Let us know how you're doing MissCutie, and if you ever want to reach out in message form, please feel free to. I think you made a good decision for yourself.  ~ Liz
Thank u both and yes I so deserve better
I'm glad you are done with him.  Stick to that and move on.  find someone kinder next time around.  good luck
Although women would not like to hear it, beauty is high up on a man's list of requirements. We all know that or we would not spend so much time trying to look beautiful. High on a woman's list would be financial security. What is wrong with this guy is that you get the impression that it is not important that he like her. Highest on anybody's list for romance is being loved
Hm,, I instead was reading that he is abusive.  And that is never okay and am so glad that she is moving on.  Peace to the poster.  
you got a lot of good advice. move on. a gentleman is discerned above all by how he treats girls and women. the way he was treating you is deplorable. why was it ok with you ? a man should make you feel loved and cherished. love does not hurt. a man i was dating when i was young and single once said something vulgar to me over the phone. i hung up on him and never took his calls again. if you tolerate garbage you will get more of the same.