1st day of DETOX..... =)
Hi All,
Well I am very new to this but thought this might help me with what I am dealing with. Today I started out patient Detox. The Detox was for Lortabs I was taking 10 to 15 a day and THOUGHT I could stop at anytime. Boy I was wrong. I had a friend who was taking 65 pills a day she took Lortabs, Ambian, Soma's and xanax she decided to find an out patient clinic and get clean. She has been clean for over 30 days using Methadone and she has been on the tabs for 7 years. She was very happy to be off all those meds for over 30 days. As her and I would talk about it I decided to quit the tabs on my own, big mistake I was Very Sick. I couldn't eat sleep or think for that matter. So today I decided to go to a detox clinic and took my first dose of methadone at 630 am this morning. it is now almost 4pm and Thank God I have been ok. The Doctor put me on a 21 day program so Im praying it works. I will keep everyone updated on my progress. I took 30 mil of methadone lets home it last the whole night. Please if anyone has questions or comments let me know. Thank you and please wish me luck. I do want to say that I have NEVER done drugs before the pills which I started 2 yrs and 3 months ago.
I feel that methadone made my addiction problems worse; however, I never did the 21 day detox.  That is probably a much smarter way to go about it.  I just recently stopped a methadone clinic after about a year.  It was difficult to quit even with tapering.  I also immediately went back to taking a high amount of norcos.  That's just my experience though!! I wish you the best.  Being addicted to opiates is no way to live, and I think it's great that you are taking steps to quit!! Good luck  :)
thank u for ur comment I appreciate it just want to give am update I did real good ii rven slept great thank God. I just got my mthadone anf hopefully I will have another good day. Thank u