24 hours into Norco withdrawal...
I've made it into one entire day of withdrawal. I took some tylenol & vitamins with my tea this morning. My tummy is a little sick...been on the toilet at least 8 times in the last 4 hours :( No vomiting though!! I'm a little sluggish, slightly stuffed up, sneezed only once, no watery eyes or yawning. I think I'm doing OK! I'm sure the worst is yet to come. Anyone into day 2 of withdrawal want to give me an idea of what tonight (36hrs) and tomorrow will look like would be greatly appreciated!
congrats on those first 24 hrs they are def hard ones. I am on around day 50 or more i loose count oct 2nd was my last pill:) i know the first 4 days were the wrose for me adn day 4 prob being the worse:( BUT it does get better day 5 was a turnaround i had and still do have sluggish days and off days but it gets better as the days go on u will have a good day followed by a bad one... but for the physical the first 4-5 days hang in there i always tell pwpole to post their way through the rough times even if that means posting every 5 mion their are always people on here to help... stay strong and stay the coarse it is def worth it. It will depend on how much ur use was too and for how long as to how bad the w/d will be. take some immodium it really works it actually has a little opiate in it not to get u high but it helps w w/d and def tummy problems good luck i hope u sta the coarse and gain ur life back it is AMAZING to feel once again:) blessings tou
Thank you for the response. I know I will start to feel worse, just hoping that since it's not too bad right now...it won't get much worse. I guess time will tell! I will try immodium for sure. Things have slowed down some. I'm feeling angry and alone. Angry that I would ever let myself get to this point. I will be gentle with myself though. It's awesome to know that you have 50 days...and it does get better! This lifts my spirits more than you know :) Wishing you the very best. I will for sure post thru the hard times. I can feel RLS coming on...I'm thinking sleep will elude me tonight. Ugh.