Alza (Concerta) 54mg overdose or panic attack
this happened a while ago so ill do my best to remember everything. so, i took about 2 54mgs of alza and i shaved one of the alzas time release thing off and then ate it. That same night i was having issues with my ex girlfriend which caused me to become extremely angst and upset. I haven't been diagnosed but i believe i have a mild anxiety disorder.  the symptoms i experienced were:
- Confusion
- Extreme Panic and dread
- feeling faint, lightheaded
- I felt like i was going to pass out or go unconcious
- pretty sure i got cold, sweaty, clammy hands
- my heart-rate wasnt too fast but i think it was faster than normal
- blurred vision
- weakness
I am approximately 155 lbs, 17, I dont believe it was on an empty stomach but it might have been. Is this a panic attack or an overdose?
It sounds like a panic attack, but you cannot be certain. Time release drugs are concentrated and design to slowly release the effects. Breaking it can cause all kinds of reactions including overdose. Hope you are better.
You need to be seen by your doctor and tell him what you are feeling and doing.  You dont want to mess with timed released meds and by the way you explained it i am wondering if you have done this before.  There are other ways to handle your anxiety than doing this.  How is your life otherwise?  Please stick around and talk to us.