Butterflies?
It's day 10 into my detox and I just have butterflies in my stomach all the time, it feels really goofy. I even laugh sometimes randomly, it shoots from my stomach down to my foot. I have to continuously stretch and every stretch is like the first stretch I've had in years. My thoughts on what this could be is that my feelings are coming back after so long of having felt nothing from the drugs, insides are adjusting to being normal maybe? Don't get me wrong it feels good because I haven't been truly happy like this in a long time and I'm not on drugs, I'm only taking centrum multi-vitamin. It's just goofy as sh** and I've felt like this all morning. Is this normal because lol....
Hey solitary1...;)  congrats on 10 days!  Around my 2 week mark I had strange feelings in my arms and legs .... Not the needing to stretch part. It's the toxins being pushed out and what's supposed to be theemrw returning. I started feelin really sore a couple days later like i had been working out all day or something. But happy to hear you are feeling well overall!!
Well I don't really have to stretch but every time I do it feels like the first stretch in years. Seems as though my sense of touch is a bit sensitive as well. I can see this will get exhausting as my brain seems to be releasing more serotonin than usual, it's almost like extremely mild ecstasy.
Everything is coming back to life!  Sit back, enjoy and laugh away~~

Congrats on your clean time~~sara