Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Cheating Boyfriend on Crack Cocaine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Cheating Boyfriend on Crack Cocaine

My boyfriend goes on periodic crack binges and this last time he was gone almost 24 hours as usual. I asked him
what happened while he was in a hotel room. He told me he was alone the whole time and did not cheat on me. I am not sure if I should believe him or not. I heard that is impossible by a friend. I do not want to be played for a fool. Please help me.
He may have been too wrapped up in the drugs to have cheated but again I don't know if you will ever know the truth. Have you thought about getting him help? Good luck!
When someone is on drugs they do alot of things without thinking about the people they love.It may be possible that he cheated but he needs to deal with his addiction first. Like star said you should think about getting him help.
I would be more worried about his addiction than cheating on you.  How long have you been dating him?
hello ccdieter.. welcome to the forum.. sorry to read your guy is into crack.. the problem with this drug is it is a short high and highly addicting.. not physically as with opiates but in the brain.. I can not tell you if he was cheating. he could have been tweaking alone. this drug has a powerful lure and to be honest I hold tweakers at the level of a junkie. do not get me wrong as i'm a ex junkie/tweaker.. it is just that the drug is that alluring.. I have never met a crack addict that did not lie and eventually steal.. it may start slowly but it eventually catches up..addiction though is addiction. He will not stop until he is ready to stop.. in the mean time I hope you take the time to think about yourself and to gain knowledge about addiction so you can protect yourself.. they also have alanon for family members of drug addicts.. I hope you stay around and read the forum you may discover similarity's.. take care and I wish you well.. lesa
I was in the same boat. My ex-boyfriend would disappear every Friday
(his pay day) and resurface on Saturday or Sunday. Found out he was going to a hotel which was frequented by crack ****** (males and females) and the crack dealers know whre they all hang out.. They screw around until they're all broke. They don't use protection. Lot of those girls would go there to deliver in order to get their next fix. Some will pay a prostitute to join them. They go from one room to another. One day, I decided to follow my boyfriend and  then found out about the little game.
It was party and screwing time in crackwhore hotel. Tried to help him quit. I mean I tried everything...I lost my home, life savings in the process and now know that I will never ever get involved with someone that is using drugs. Waste of time and energy. Lots of energy! They play with your emotions. It's a yo-yo relationaship. They're all liars, manipulators and cheaters. They are so good at it. Their no.1 love the drug. They'll only keep in touch with you if they can squeeze something out of you. NOTHING ELSE. They laugh at you behind your back and love partying with their beloved slutty friends. He's just using you...nothing else. Trust me, I've been there.