Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Cocaine and blood tests

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Cocaine and blood tests

Hi, I am an extremely infrequent (once a month) user of cocaine. I don't have an addictive personality and don't find it a problem not taking it. When I do take it, it's in social situations (going out), and I have no more than 1/2 gram.

Anyway, my question is: how long does cocaine stay in the blood system after use? I have a blood test for glandular fever, and used cocaine a week ago. I want to know: will it show up in the test, or interfere with the test results?
Cocaine usally leaves your syatem after 2 days and will not show up on a test after that if you don't use on a regular basis
To be safe, I'd wait 4 or 5 days.
Unless, they take a hair sample, you should be good in about 3 -4 days.
i take cocan like 3 times a week and i have a blood test for work do you think it will be out of my system
i have a doctors apointment in 5 days i know he will take pee and blood to check leves of other meds that i am on to breaking my back   i am scared because if this shows up i will lose my other meds and i dont think  i could make it without my pain meds
We are not supposed to answer drug test questions here, but after 5 days it should be out of your system. How long have you used cocaine and how often? Do you want to stop?  
Gizzy is right. This is not a how to get high and get over forum.
Drugs ruin lives!  Families suffer and you can pretty much lose everything.  You should be asking how to quit, not how to hide it!  Good Luck