Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
DRUGS ----Are they transfered through sex ?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hi,I had a drug test recently and phencyclidine (PCP) showed up in my urine. I don't take drugs so i have no idea how it would have gotten in my system . This is so scarry to me i don't know what to make of this any sugestions ?        Thanks Twigers

you know, i have always been told of second hand smoke? what do you think? is there a chance? are you around 2 hand smoke of weed?
I am quite sure being around marijuana smoke will get into your system.  I've heard that more than once.  If you not using, then you are still getting it in your system from being in close proximity to it.  That is my guess.
Only trace amounts would be passed that way- I don't think any UA would be sensitive enough to detect it.

If your partner is using PCP, it's more likely he/she slipped some to you either accidently or intentionally. Do yall ever share cigarettes?
I know that when my hubby was on crank and cocaine - it would burn so bad when we had sex. I know it was the drug. I'm not sure though if it would pass with the urin to show for a test though.
old history of  pcp regular cigarettes dipped in it our on mint leaves , cigars dipped in it pot dipped init for fun our !!date rape drug!!  [kj, rocket fuel,  canebanall ]was a powder very pure form of it can bee sprinkled  into drinks our whatever MAYBE ITS TIME FOR NEW FRIENDS some one slipping you a Mickey has no excuse!!and its very dangarus