Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Dangers of mixing Xanax and cocaine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Dangers of mixing Xanax and cocaine

Are there any dangers of mixing cocaine with xanax. How many hours after doing cocaine can I take my xaxax im perscribed. please help. Will this cause me to have a heart attack?
The coke alone is enough to give you a stroke our a heart attack adding just increases your chances.. Hope you take the time to think on this. as far as when you can take your prescription you should speak to your Dr. Hope you do not have to face this fear again.. lesa
Been there done that.Cocaine is garbage.STOP.I'm telling u  that its hard to stop BUT IT'S ALL MENTAL.I used to take xanax to come down easier.I was young and stupid.Both r dangerous.Cocaine is so pointless once u stop u will realize what a waste it is.Also it causes A LOT of extra anxiety.NA is a great option for someone who in your situation.GOOD LUCK