Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Day 3 no perks

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Day 3 no perks

Hello, I am new to this site and I went cold turkey off perks on Monday (that was my last dose) I am 29 years old and just needed to get off them. my question is I barely had any w/ds. Like none, I don't know if they just haven't happened yet or what the deal is. I am just a little tired, please if anyone has any ideas. Thankss!!
Hi & Welcome,

Don't invite trouble. If you had no withdrawal then count yourself lucky. The tiredness will go away in a few days. Were you taking them from a doctor (prescribed) or recreational? Do you have pain?
Hello, Yes I was prescribed them by a doctor, a few years ago I broke my foot and it never healed properly. I was allowed to take 5 a day but some days took more. but in the last few weeks I had only been taking 4 at the most. Thank you for replying, I will say reading all these posts have been very helpful.
Is this the only med you take?  If it is count your lucky stars!!

Do you have beagles by any chance???
yes it is the only medication I take.

and yes I do! Love my beagles and my beagle/bassett hound
I love beagles also!!