Day 7....a little positivity for those who might need..
Fell asleep around 11-ish,,,give or take 15 minutes.  I try not to look at the clock at night...I find that really gets to me. I woke up around 7.  Not too bad!!  Only "depressed" feeling I had was the thought that my other half wouldn't be here at home with me today.  Being alone can wreak a little havoc.  I suggest to everyone...get your social life back as soon as possible!!!  I'm going to go visit my sister and her grandbaby today!!  That little girl makes me smile like non other. <3  Actually have no need for immodium today and my body aches are ...well....I cant' tell that I have any..??  Other than the normal crappy-mattress-aches. LOL  Another day that I woke up and didn't totally dread it being here...I'll take that as well!  Going to be doing some yard work to get it all pretty for spring!  The sun is shining, flowers are blooming...omg...did  mention the smells of the outdoors??  Flowers were so strong and sooo wonderful! Loving life clean, clear and, for the most part, happy!  I wish everyone could feel this way...I know everyone has it in them!  Much love and peace.... <3
This is great to hear!  I'm so glad you are feeling better, isn't it amazing?   Keep it up!
this is my journal entry for today, but....I dunno....it always helps me to get on here and read some positive things.  Since I'm experiencing them....I figure the way to stay happy is to spread happy!!  I'm cheering all of you on.  Remember, you're not alone...we're all connected and what one goes through we all go through.  Keep up all the great work everyone is doing to live a wonderful and clean life!
Excellent post! I'm glad you're doing so well and that you're getting out today :) Love, love, love your attitude!
Thanks IWill & minn!  Life is so clear and open for me now!  I've been so busy already today.  That's another things others MUST do.....keep busy, be creative, do or start up something you do or used to love doing, be social....they not only mend the body and mind, but the spirit as well.  
I love your post!  You are right about getting our social life back!  While I was trapped in hell with vicodin, I had a really hard time dealing with other people.  Keep posting, it really helps all of us:)
That is awesome!!! Keep it up, you're doing a great job!! And I have found that keeping yourself surrounded by good company is the key, always try to keep busy and focused on what you really want and the life you deserve:) Much love and luck your way!!!
hey hey hey Congrats on day 7 mlk good work and am really glad things are getting back to a better life for ya keep up yhe great work Peace-n=happiness to ya
Update!!  As I was being productive...I got my first job interview in 6 months!!!  Once you start your positive clean journey ......like follows like... great things are in store for ya!
congrats on the job interview mlk  !!!best of luck
Thanks steve!  ....btw...nailed it, hired on the spot!  Just proves that the REAL me can actually do and deserves alot of great things.  There's not a single one of us that needs some pill or substance to improve on the greatness that is the clean and true us!
Whoohoo!!! Congratulations on the new job! :D
Love your post. Gives us hope to feel this way! I'm only 5 days clean & have a lot of pain but hangin in & I will. Thanks for the encouragement!!! Keep on posting as it helps us. Good job!!
hey hey another sucess story !!! got the job !!!! and got clean in the nic of time little time with the mental part but the worst is over !!! congrats on both
                                        Peace be with ya.......