ER-Bronchitis
Tried to go to bed, bf said my cough was so bad (and tummy cramps for two days) to just go so I got dressed and went. So they gave me three doses of breathing treatments, send me home with another inhaler (im wheezing a lot and coughing a ton) and they gave me prednisone. Im all wired up now and cant sleep. This is the latest Ive been up since I got outta detox. It feels weird. Pred really wires me and so does the inhaler....
Im shaky as he l l but i just took something to help me sleep so hopefully....soon...
oh yeah and DER they said I have bronchitis.
So sorry to hear you are sick.  I have mild asthma and about twice  year end up on prednisone.  I hate it - I'm like a shark on a feeding frenzy, it if does't eat me, I'll eat it and sleep - none.  But it does work wonders.  Hang in there - I usually take Benadryl in addition to my Melatonin when I'm on the steroids to help me sleep.
well i slept. til now. and i posted that at midnight or so? its now 8am. my chest is killing me and throat feels like a boa constrictor coiled himself up in there. they told me prednisone will make me cranky (5 days of it) i wonder if anyone will even notice...haha...
and by the way, i met the cutest er nurse last night. he had a tat of a pinup girl (i asked to see it, it was partially covered by his shirt) then I showed him mine, hah, and he said Im gonna get a bettie tat. awwwww...adorable er nurses....