Fentanyl Question
Does anyone know if you take a Fentanyl patch off and try to use it again in a couple weeks Is it still good?
Sorry Darlin, that's not going to work unless it's sealed back up.
why doesn't it work? I am trying to get help
What kind of help?
Does anyone suffers from nausea and shortness of breath while using the Fentanyl patch? Thanks
Gwen,
Please don't play around with the Fentanyl patches!  I'm 21 days clean from them & I wouldn't wish that heartache on anyone. You don't want to be saving them & then using your fingers to try and use them again. You can get too much Fentanyl in your system at once. I had a patch that fell off (had lots that wouldn't stick) & It rolled up on me (I used the Mylan with no gel inside)& I try to unroll it & it was a new one & it must of hit me with a double dose cause I became very sick!
What kind of help do you want? Do you want to come off of them? If you do, maybe I can share my experience with you.
To Daughter:
I became VERY sick on the patches! Some people can't handle them. I was one of them. Talk to your Dr, OK?
Bigalspal