Fioricet abuse
I was taking 10 to 15 fioricet's a day. I was also taking birth control. I just found out I was pregnant.... I quite the fioricet cold turkey and went through the withdrawals. But I am so scared that I have hurt the baby! I have read that this can cause birth deffects and tumors in a baby! I didn't know if any one had any knowledge on this.
How far along are you?
Going off fioricet ct is very dangerous ..... How long have you been off of it ? how far along are you? We have a member here that is an OBGYN nurse I will pm her ,she may not get the message until tomorrow however .she will help you with some of theses questions ... Things will be ok.....
I have been off of it for 5 days now! I am not sure how far along I am. I don't see the doctor until next Thursday!
Are you feeling OK.... There is sezuire issue coming off of fioricet I am hoping 1234betterlife will post in the AM....... I think she will be able to help.
avis
when i got pregnant with my son last year i was using fioricet also and i also quit cold turkey, i explained this to my doctor because i was worried also, my ob told me not to worry about the things i had done in the first few weeks of pregnancy, being that the fetus is not developed and i delivered a healthy boy
I agree that 1235 betterlife is the best to ask this question too...Try to PM her, she is wonderfull, and can help you...
Were the Fiorcet's with codeine??  there is barb in them which is something they say to not stop c/t....anyway she can help you best...
Good luck with you and new baby
r2r