Found a Vic in My Med Cabinet on Day 4 C/t
Long Story Short, i found a Vic in my medicine cabinet when looking for some tylenol and it led up to an argument with my wife, she told me not to do it and she got real upset at me and said how GREAT i've been doing and I really, really shouldn't take it...

I was holding the pill in my hand for 5 mins, thinking....i handed it to her and she flushed it down the toilet...she gave me a BIGGGGGGGGG hug and said how proud she was, which made me feel better than that darn pill would've made me feel. I put her through so much hell, that I finally did something to put a smile on her face with regards to my addiction.

only a small battle in a LONG war...but, it's a battle I won.

5 Days Clean!
HEY!! Good for you you going too be clean as we all are
Congratulations !! Your name CleanUpTime... fits you well :) The small victory's are what leads up to winning the war.. I'm also proud of you.. lesa
WAY TO GO!!!!!!  Tell your wife to give you another hug from me!!!  You showed some incredible strength.........I am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         sara
Congrats on 4 days too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right on!
AWESOME!  That is so great!  I know it's tough, ( i'm at day 10) but each day will get better. I promise.
thats great!!!!  it feels good to have someone say they are proud of us...keep on keepin on.
That is sooo cool!
I am so proud of you!
Were you sick like me when you did it?
I am so scared I won't be as strong as your wife.
My husband is a truck driver and is gone until next month. No one around to help me.
You did good, my friend!
Bigalspal
You must be so proud of yourself! To have one in your hand....now that is willpower. You DID win that battle...which will only give you more strength to win more.
That is a very empowering feeling isnt it?  Way to go - - stay strong!!
I found about 15 vics after being clean for 6 days. I just keepin thinkin that if I take one Im just going to have to get sick again at some point. My biggest problem now is laying in bed at night. I was taking xanax the entire time I detoxed.Now Im afraid I will get hooked on them. . Any idea on how to sleep. Ive treid 3 tylonal pm with no help at all I wound up  taking a 1/4 of a xanax  and still  couldnt sleep. I need to sleep at some point.
SLeep can be difficult...try Melatonin, it's a natural supplement u can find at any drug store,...your body produces melatonin naturlaly when u r tired, so this will enduce sleep. it works for some and not others...so, it's worth a shot; it's always worked for me!

Good luck!!! PM me if you need any more info.
good for you!!!  i am sooo proud of you for letting your wife flush that pill!!  you had the power not the pill in your hand!!  keep fighting!!

jess :)