Getting help now and insurance issues later?
I am not very firmiliar with the workings of private insurance companies. I have been on my parents insurance all my life, but that will be coming to an end in a few days actually.

I am interested in getting help for my opiate addiction, but am worried about it being in my medical records and possible affect it may have my me getting insurance in the future. If anyone has any knowledge of how this stuff works I would greatly appreciate it. As well as types of treatment that are available. I am a very strong-willed person and have kicked my opiate habit for fairly extended periods of time, but have again relapsed. And I think its time for some professional help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And I wanted to say that this forum seems like a group of very compassionate and incredible people based on the threads that I have read. Many of your stories have already given me hope for myself.

I really hope to hear from some of you.

Thank you,
Andy
I am sorry i wish i could help you with this, but i am not quite sure how the insurance stuff works. My guess would be it should be ok, but like i said i am not quite sure...Doesn't seem to be to many people on right now, but usually there is. If no one gets back to you tonight, try again in the morning. I am sure someone will be able to have a better answer for you.

Congrats on wanting to get clean, i know this is a hare thing to go through. But you seem to know alot already, since you have done it once. Don't worry alot of us all relapse, i just did - so now i am at day 1 again.

Stay with this forum, there are lots of people here that can help. Alot of people going through the same things.

I am sure you will get an answer soon, just be patient! Like i said if no one responds tonight, try again tomorrow morning.

Good luck to you
Hopeless
It