HELP ME WITH MY RECOVERY!
I am 22 years old and I was smoking crack! I became addicted to getting really drunk and picking up hookers off the street for sex. One night, one of them put a crack pipe in my mouth and I inhaled. I was HOOKED! It became a bi-weekly thing to tri-weekly to weekly to monthly and so on. I tried to quit after every time I smoked and I just kept going back to it. I get really drunk first, pick up a hooker, and have her get it for me. I need to get rid of this monster! I decided to move in with my distant family far away to get clean for a long period of time (2 1/2 months). I'm just scared when I come back home, I end up relapsing. I need help, guidance, support. Please, give me all the information you got. Tell me how you quit. Teach me how to get my life back. All I think about is the pain I caused my family and it eats me alive! I'm a shame to them and they are living to see me get better. I can't let them down. I can't let myself down. I need to get better.
well, don't smoke any crack today and go to an NA or AA meeting instead.

that will be a positive step in the right direction . . .

stay away from hookers . . . they are your trigger and you're going to use if you associate with them.

eat good food, drink lots of water and get some rest . . . we really abuse our bodies when on a run

CATUF
2219
So have YOU quit successfully?