HELP!
I have been taking pain killers for almost a year, I am dependant on them until my doctor gave me abilify to take for my depression, how I can not get high from the pain killers, is this normal?  What is the abilify doing to me?
I'm afraid I don;t understand your question. Are you still taking the pain killers? What are you taking? How much? It may just be me, but I can't wrap my head around what you're asking.
I don't understand either.  Are you saying that since you started Abilify you don't get high from the pain meds?  It's entirely possible you've developed a tolerance.  What pain meds do you take and how much how often?  Why do you take them?
Sorry to be so brief,

I take Roxy 30mg twice a day, I would get really high, Sat I stated to take abilify for depression now I do not get high even if i take my roxy.

I do not understand what is going on with myself.
Lilie, most of us here are trying to live life away from the high you're chasing. I doubt anyone will help you chase something we're trying to forget. You may want to try the pain management forum. They may be able to help.
That med is probably firing certain neurotransmitters that affect euphoria.. preventing the euphoria side effect from the pain meds..  would say you got lucky.. no euphoria no need to take more or chase the high.. which it seems you were doing..

And i also agree with Ga Guy, this forum is for people getting off drugs.. not to chase a high.. if you are interested in getting off pills we are here to help.. but as far as helping you find a way to get high this isn't the right place.