Herbal supplements
I'm not sure, but I thought I read here before that there are natural supplements to help me sleep and feel more calm. Does anyone know if these exist or if they even work? Would it even be a good idea? I'm supposed to be getting used to no drugs in my brain, but it really is driving me to my wits end! I'm becoming more depressed and isolated...I'm afraid that I'm crumbling apart. Help!!
There is nothing wrong with using natural supplements to help you relax. I drink 3 cups of tea that have passion flower, chamomile flower, organic hop strobile and valara root. Also I am taking 5-HTP vitamin supplement to help with the depression and a B6 supplement. A multi vitamin once a day as well. Plenty of exercise, warm baths, funny movies...anything that helps. I am on day 8 of wd's and the depression has settled in but it goes away in time. Try some of those they may help. Good-luck catmagnet. Wish you all the best and happy thoughts again.
Thanks...I'll try that. I think the 5-htp is what I heard of before, but the tea is a good idea, especially since we are in a deep freeze around here. It would be nice to see something above single digit temps...