Hey All
Wow, hope you are all well, been a long time! Almost six months for me. Hope all are having an exceptional, sucessful journey!  Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. To all the olds and new, Focus on your goals and invest in yourself, friends and family, because that's all you have in the end!!

Live, Laugh, Love!

C

Miss Ya's
so glad you posted!!!!!!  i was thinking about you just yesterday afternoon and wondering how you were doing.   almost 6 months...awesome choo.   you're doing something right :)

hugs,
kim
Way to go. I have 59 days clean and sober. Will pick up my 60 day chip tomorrow. One day at a time miracles can happen Great job.
Deb
Take chips. take diamonds, take ALL that means ANYTHING to you just take IT and leave this ****!!!  Do it, not that hard in retrospect! Easy for me to say now, I know, but IT IS POSSIBLE,You are strong enough and more than capable!!  

Believe In U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L,L.L

C
Really do misses you all, WOW, what an adventure, and thanks to all, Really!

Loves

C

Thanks for being there for me and MINE!!

Unbelievable what is here!

GL ALL