How long does Methadone last?
i was just wondering how long methdone lasts and how long its in your system. my friend was kind enough to give me 5 10mg of methadone.
Hey!hope things are good with you.Like core says.BE CAREFUL!I almost died from that shi- about 3 years ago.and make dmmn sure no alcohol is involved.God Bless..............Bruce
dude i took two of them and i just feel pain relief no high, no noding out, nothin just straight pain relief. i kno how strong they are and i just recently got my presription dropped cuz i came up positive for barbs and benzos so they took my oxy's away when im using them like im supposed too not abusing them or else i would be f*cked. i took a xanax one night to go to sleep cuz i just ran out of my pills at the time, couldnt see my doc till 2 weeks later, and i took a fiercet for my headaches. my mom gave me it. thats y my friend gave me some but n e way thanx for the heads up. take care man
thanx man and thats some crazy sh*t right there. i dont drink so u dont have to worry. oh and i am doing somewat better mentally but not physically thats a whole nother story. thanx again and take care.
mayb this is what u wanted to hear.
oh danny,poor baby.life has been so unkind to u and i have no idea what its like to b young,broke and in pain.u hav displayed no addictive traits at all so i dnt no what that doc was thinking when he cut yr meds.those benzos,barbs,mdone and rx painkillers u take is completely rational and typical behaviour 4 a responsible rx user.
i pray u soon find a sympathetic doc who will rx u enuff meds to control yr pain and allow u a surplus to sell so u can buy sum food.
regardsJ
hey...glad to see you are feeling better mentally...you sound better.  i was just curious about something though.  you say that you don't abuse your pills but then you stated just now that you ran out 2 weeks early.  did you say that you don't take the pills for the "high" but just for pain?  i don't understand why your doctor can't do anything for you...i know your financial situation sucks right now...do you qualify for medicaid or some kind of disability benefits so that you can get the help you need instead of relying on pills for the rest of your life?  just thinking aloud...

kim
Im really happy to hear you have some pain relief I know you have had such a hard time lately......

Ihope that helps a bit....Im glad to see you post I was worried about you....
Hang in there!!

C
funny!