Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
I think I heard a flush...."Whoosh"

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I think I heard a flush...."Whoosh"

Usually a good thing on the forum for a toilet to flush....congrats to wannabemeagain!...way to go and more power to ya!
k too much flushing is not so great as it usually means the runs.....but pills down the toilet is a big move forward
oh that is great...it gives you so much power over the drugs when you are abole to do that.  be proud of yourself.  you have shown your strength.  CONGRATS
Flushing is a great feeling i agree. Been there..done that! Way to go. U should be so proud of yourself. I know we are proud of you! Congrats!
Love it! Flushing is a great thing on this forum..... good job. You showed those evil pills who is boss & who has control and that is you wannabemeagain! Great job!
JoAnn