Injection of Klonopin led to hearing loss
Last night i was i'll from heroin withdrawl and i was looking for a fix so i researched how to inject klonopin. I mixed a little smirnoff vinalla vodka with a crushed up pill and injected some of the clear liquid off the top. I didn't really have any problems except a head ache and some hearing loss in my left ear. i though it was no big deal and it would disappear quickly. This morning i woke up and the hearing loss in the left ear continues. No other problems except the unilateral hearing problem. It began the moment i injected the klonopin so i know they are connected. I dont need anyone to respond to this post to tell me how stupid that was i already know that, i just need to know if anyone has heard of this and if there is a way to fix it or if it will go away on its own. its already been 9 hours with no change so im starting to worry. PLEASE HELP
OMG Sweetheart, go to the er.  I know you do not want to go but I think you need to.  What if it never goes away.  Go to the er now and when you get back let us know what the doctor said and then we will tell you how stupid that was.  By the way, be honest with the dr.  He can only help you if he knows exactly what he is dealing with

Thinking of you
Lisa
Jacksonville,FL
Thank you for the concern, i dont have insurance. so i cant see a dr. besides, if they hear i was doing this they will take away my perscription and the only thing that has kept that shotgun in my closet out of my mouth these last few months is the klonopin. Its not complete hearing loss, its more like i have an ear plug in. a muffled feeling in just the left ear.
Well they have to see you in the er. Even if no insurance. But I understand. Well then just wait it out. Hang in there, it will prob get better as the day goes by. Try not to focus on it. I know easier said then done. Well honey I dont know what to say. If it helps you any,  I am here for you if you just need to talk or something.  I am worried about you,  Just keep posting every hour or so and let me know how you are doing. ok?
ttyl
Lisa
Jacksonville,FL