It's so crazy
B4 all this S*** I use to go out travel, and just hang out w/my friends all the and now I can't count how many times I heaqr them Bitchen to me thro emails phone calls, and txt's...And when ya don't wannt tell them and you just say your going thro **** right now why can't they understand and let me hide for as long as I need to, to fix myself??
hi there i haven't posted you before but i'm not sure who else is still up so thought I'd  visit a bit with you, Are these party friends or good friends woorried about you. Can you tell them what is going on with you and let them know you need time to yourself? Just wondering terri
Hi thanks, I actually just stared posting here about a week now and i'm glad I did. I know i'm not the only one and never thought i was, but there is so much I have learned and I hope and think it could be helping me to make me stronger not to do any pain killers....And there all sorts of friends guys that want to date me, reg. friends and yes party friends, but I have told a couple and no one really knows the extent of it till they have to go through it for themselves...Some people can play and some get caught up
I appreciat your reasponse and would love to chat more, but it's 12:30 here and I want to try and sleep...Also I just realized all the typos geez I must be tired....Good night and I  hope you rest well
Hey whats up. I understand completely. Im tryin to recover myself and I just wish people would understand that I just want to be alone. Bottom line, people who have never been through it won't understand. Luckily, I guess, a lot of my friends are in the same boat. However they are still on drugs so they are still in a good mood. I just moved away from all my friends to live with my mom it got so bad. I know noone. Now I'm trying to hide this from her, which is hard when you're feeling as bad as I am right now. Just wanted to say I feel your pain and anytime you need to talk to someone who understands my email is ***@****. Good luck.
Hi there,

You said your friends are still using so they are in a good mood.  Actually most people who use are not in a good mood.  Think about when you used...wasn't always in the back of your mind where you were going to get the next fix?  You might be happy for a little while but then a few hours pass or a day and guess what?  Yep you need more!  I actually feel sorry for your friends because they are going to realize one day that it can't go on forever.  It will ruin your life, destroy relationships, drain your money and on and on.  

All my best,

Shelby
i totally understand. My mom is the biggest obsticle i have going thru this. i thought admitting to my husband would be..but..he is supportive . He has never taken pain meds or had to go thru anything like this with a friend or himself so i guess i broke him in on reality of the drug world . We have talked about moving many times..and i stalled because my drug contacts were here.
i have had job offers but new id fail the drug test. Now..i will be clean and can take a job anywhere i want to =). and thats great thing to know. My mom has been drinking or doing drugs as long as i came remember. the drinking cost her 5 DUI's and alot of jail time. She isnt drinking now but taking 5 xanaxs a day and a few hydro's. and has been as long as i can remember. every day i have been in WD's she has told me to take one..just to cut back and it sounded good at the time..but ya know..she wasnt the one going to be sick or going to lose anything by what i did. The few freinds i have told..have been really great. i have an 8 yr old that literally clings to me and having to spend so much time sick has bothered me..not being able to spend as much time with her..but im glad i did this now.
I know it has to be hard to have your friends doing drugs and you trying to get clean. Just remember your the one that has to deal with YOU.
stay stronge your not alone