Just Curious about matabolism
Everytime I take pain Killers of prescription STR, even though they are labeled "may cause drowsiness" cause me to become very hyper and energetic, like i just had ephedrine and a 6 pack of red bull.

I am not addicted, but i do admit to taking them on occasion just to get more work done at the job.

I was just curious if this is a metabolism specific problem or If others have this issue. thanks.
This is probally the most common side effect and the reason most people get addicted.  Pretty soon you'll notice that you have absolutely no energy without taking them.
When you start using them for that reason-you're in trouble!!!!!!!!
And believe me, it's hell getting out of it.
DON'T take it everyday.
You can get dependant in a matter of months, and the withdrawl is like coming off of heroin. These pain killers are just a low-grade heroin actually.
I throw stock at a grocery store.  I dont take every day. Maybe once or twice a week, when I know I have to get **** done. Usually have one with about 2 ephedrine...

One of my good friends and coworker...recently went through 20 vicodin in 4 days...on top of a 12 pack of ephedrine....he is management....I dont tend to get addicted to **** like that...I use it when I need it. But he has made a daily thing about it. Just worried he wont be able to stop.
sounds like u have a grip on things. good!!!!
maybe u could get your co-worker to read some of the horror stories on this forum. and then he'd be a little more careful about using so much.
i work in a metals shop doing CNC. hard work!!! probally half the shop use painkillers daily to get the job done. most are addicted. but even the ones that aren't yet won't really listen.
it's amazing how wide spread this is in the work place!!!!!!!!!!
almost like an epidemic???!!!!!!