Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Natural ways to ease withdrawal symptoms

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I went and was taken off demerol by using suboxone.  This was to enable me to go have a pain pump with Prialt installed.  I am now with the pump, thank the powers that be, but now having to go through the withdrawal symptoms again.  Since it is a different drug will I have the same impossible suffering?  Doing this through a doctor but I don't want all the other drugs in me if at all possible.  Scary that I went through all that for them to place me on yet another opiate.  I need to know homeopathic means to battle this.  Please help me.
Prialt non-narcotic and works.  I will be so better once I get off the suboxone....Thanks everyone  Britianyann
If you scroll down to the bottom right hand corner there is a topic on the Thomas Recipe,,that has a lot of supplements to ease withdrawal. Hope you feel better soon! ~Bkitty
Hi again,,you may also want to repost this in the pain management forum for additional advice and support! Good luck to you ((hugs))bkitty