Natural ways to ease withdrawal symptoms
I went and was taken off demerol by using suboxone.  This was to enable me to go have a pain pump with Prialt installed.  I am now with the pump, thank the powers that be, but now having to go through the withdrawal symptoms again.  Since it is a different drug will I have the same impossible suffering?  Doing this through a doctor but I don't want all the other drugs in me if at all possible.  Scary that I went through all that for them to place me on yet another opiate.  I need to know homeopathic means to battle this.  Please help me.
Prialt non-narcotic and works.  I will be so better once I get off the suboxone....Thanks everyone  Britianyann
If you scroll down to the bottom right hand corner there is a topic on the Thomas Recipe,,that has a lot of supplements to ease withdrawal. Hope you feel better soon! ~Bkitty
Hi again,,you may also want to repost this in the pain management forum for additional advice and support! Good luck to you ((hugs))bkitty