Nauseau
The worst w/d symptom at the moment for my husband on day 3 without subutex is naseau.  Does anyone know a good remedy for that.  
Immodium AD really works.Tell your husband to be strong. This really will all end and he will back to normal and this will all be a memory.
I'm a repeat detoxer.  Only this time I used the recipe.  The other times I had major nausea.  Not this time, and I'm on day nine, my longest.  Good Luck.
which part of the recipe works for naseau, do you know?  I ask because he is on Zoloft, an antidepressant and there are certain parts of the recipe that he cannot follow.

Thanks for your comments,
JC
the only thing i can think of is phenagan....and dry crakers and sprite..i hope it gets better
If you have a health food store ginger helps ALOT with nausea
He cannot take the Ltyrosine if on anit-depress.  I accidentally did though.  I'm on elavil 25  to 50 mg. and didn't know this till my day 8.  So maybe I got lucky w/the blood pressure or maybe I only took 1/4 the Lytyrosine by accident.  I didn't read the recipe thoroughly obviously, b/c I only took 1/4 the dosage.  When I learned of the danger, I cut it out and continues everything else.  
the only thing that worked for me were mints or peppermint tea.  The only mints that worked were the spearmint.....**** I can't remember the name of them, but you get them at the supermarket or liquor store, the are in a bright green round container with sparkles on the top.......you can't miss them.  They saved my poor tummy.  You might want to try them and peppermint tea in the mornings instead of coffee......that was tough, but coffee really makes it worse.  Good luck, and I hope he feels better soon.

Nauty...............

Ice Breakers mints..........just hit me.
Thanks to all of you.  I will have him try your suggestions tomorrow.

JC