Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
New withdrawal ease made by an addict sold online

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Has any one heard of this? I bought it 8months ago it has a night ttime and a day time I think its all the natural stuff thats in the thomas recipe anyways I have been using it with my taper and the truth for almost $100.00 I dont think its worth it the night time I doubled with no luck of easy sleep so i broke down and took xanax, the day time it helps with anxiety since I cant stop the racing thoughts it helps with that but I cant be sure how much it works since withdrawal is horrible no matter what you do but I am sur this guy is getting rich of this because people will try anything to stop the misery of withdrawal I know it sure is a good idea I should have thought of it lol GOOGLE it they make it sound so good.
I think there are supplements to take to maybe help WDs, but I dont think there is anything to make it all go away...if that were the case, everyone would be drug addicts and someone would be VERY rich!

this person selling this online is just gaining off peoples desperate state when they're in WDs....

I personally take 5-HTP, L Tyrosine, Vit-B 6, Fish Oil (Omega 3-6-9) and a multi-vitamin with minerals...spread out throughout the day ofcourse.

Everyone's body chemistry is different and some things may work, some may not...patience is the key, no "one thing" is going to make this all go away...

I would stay away from those "Withdrawal ease" sites...

Nick
giving how bad WD's are, I am sure people do buy it.

great Idea telling others about it, does not sound like its worth it though.....
Yeah I dont think its worth it but I havent CT yet I am tapering because I have to functin some what.                                                                                                           I have been through cold turkey it took 2 months to feal almost normal, but at the time I had really screwed my head up with sub and suboxone it was unexplainable I thought I was dying, went to rehab never thought I would see the other side but the light finally came, only for me to f--- it up again by thinking oh I can use sometimes how stupid live and learn.    
woops i meant suboxone and oxycontin I feel like I just cant write everything is coming out wrong its the stupid withdrawals making my mind half work lol
I'm probably gonna get in trouble for saying this but, in my opinion, nothing Works!!  Withdrawal is what it is because no pain no gain........Its like being awake thru the most horrible flu you have ever had in your life.  Only the flu knocks you out, in withdrawal you are psychologically the victim being forced to watch and feel your own personal hell.  Kinda like being awake during surgery......does that make sense???  oh, its one of those days...lol.

Don't waste your time or trouble.  it hurts, its gonna hurt, and its suppose to hurt, so you don't do it again...............

No pain ......no gain.  i guess

luv,
Nauty............
what is this stuff withdrawal ease? I really want to know otherwise it snake oil.
I tried this stuff when kicking heroin, I didn't notice any help, I quickly went to the dock and got some Xanex and some other medicine for nightime aids (resless legs/knock-out type med). Withdrawal Ease is meant to be a natural supplement to help the process. The truth is, the natural supplements required to aid in withrawals are dangerous to to with, and you can't find them at the local Rite Aid.

See a doctor, get some low-dose Xanax for day time, something to help you sleep at night, tought it out and be done with it. Usually you can find a physician who helps addicts through tough times.
Withdrawal Ease is snake oil in my opinion ---------researched it trying to deal with my ct----------could not find any positive reviews of it------go to your dr--------I used the Thomas recipe and it helped me-------I am not recommending it------Try to do some research if you can.   Best of luck!!
I don’t think Withdrawal-Ease is meant to totally take away of withdrawal.  That would be a miracle for sure.   I just looked at the site and it says that it will not totally take away the symptoms - is only one tool - but that it will help relieve the symptoms. When I look at the testimonials, they all say the same thing, that it helped.   At this point, I will try anything to help with the pain of withdrawal.  I dont expect a miracle however I think the information on the site is convincing enough for me to drop $80.  
Did you try withdrawal-Ease?  If so, did it help?