On Vals for 10 years - How long do withdrawal symptoms last?
I've been on 5-10mg of Vals a day for 10 years. Two months ago, I took 100mg and then tapered down to 40.
Doc weaned me off in 2.5 weeks. I'm on day 5 without Valium, but I'm starting to feel symptoms like feeling dizzy-like, stomach pain, nausea, headache, etc. How long does this typically last?
Hi Bepette.. Welcome to the forum.. Benzo wd last a bit longer then opiate about a couple of weeks for the rough stuff and up too a month to start to feel better.. we do have a few peps here that have come off a benzo hopefully they will be along to give support.. It seems your Dr. weened you pretty quickly but you are at 5 days Congratulations !! lesa
Hi..I came off of my benzo c/t with my methadone and adderral..NOT Good..I so agree with 10356..That was a fast ween and you were at a high dose..Mine was not that high..The anxiety is the worst..I never had the stomach issue this time around..I did get alot of headaches in the beginning..Are you having any anxiety??..Since I have joined on here I have read alot of info on going c/t or even in your case getting off the med at that dose can be dangerous..I made it so it can be done..Let me know if you are experiencing the anxiety..I never felt that one before coming off the other opiates... There is a non-addictive drug you can take for this..It is not as strong as the valium but it does help...OK
I'm starting to feel scared. So, yes, I guess the anxiety kicked in. :-(  I'm also shaky inside and my hands and feet feel tingly. My legs are like jello. May have to see dr. sooner than later.