One Week with only half a pill
Today is actually day eight since i took a half of a vicodin. I thought for a minute that i would fall of the wagon from the pain setting back in but I didn't. I am so verrrrrrry proud of me. I am 100% withdrawal symptom free and feel pretty ok. I do still think sometimes wow right about now i should be taking a couple of pills, but I manage to work through it and move on.

Thanks to everyone here, I did it. The virtual shoulders that i relied upon was the key to my success.  Bless you all..
Tulsa:
Eight days...Wonderful. I am very proud of you. I too still think about pills; for me it is around 3 in the afternoon. That's when I always took the meds. So, the afternoons can run long. Keeping busy is exactly what we have to do. Oh yeah, I had my first pill dream last night. Looking for them, asking about them. Weird.  So, on to week two. Great job.
Congrats Tulsa!!!   I am on day 24 and life is great.  I made it through my pain managment appt. yesterday and told the dr. no more narcotics..  Proud of you!  Keep it up.
Well life is really good I am still emotional and in PAIN big time but I just think about all the money I will have not paying 75 dollars per script three times a month. The freedom from worrying about running out. I am on top of the world right now.  :-) I fired my pain management team in octover. They gave me stuff i thought would kill me.
Congrats! This is true all the Money that has been wasted and our quality and quanity of life.  I was beginning to thing I was a living dead girl! :