Opiate Addiction
Okay! I've been taking hydrocodone for a lil over 7 months now. EVERYDAY! I was just recently married and my hubby knows I take these pills every one in a while but he doesn't know everyday. We both want a baby so I've got to kick this habit without going to a clinic. I've heard of suboxone but I really would rather do this without anyother medications. I'm open to any suggestions to help with the cramping , muscle spasms and restlessness. Please Any suggestions

LucyLow
i strogly suggest lots of fluid, immodium, benadryl for sleep, and long hot baths.  the baths help alot.  try vitamins and supplements and make yourself exercise as much as possible.  you can do this, i did.  i went c/t about 2 months ago...it was hell for 7 days then it got better pretty quickly.  i am here if you need me you cam pm me. good luck.
cathy
What  strength hydro, how many a day etc. Need this info to help you out. 7 months on hydro isn't so long....I would consider a taper OR cold turkey if I were you. Let me know the info and we can go from there.
Greatgreebo
Good news is that hydro is one of the 'easy' ones to withdraw from....I had a NASTY hydro habit (20-25 10/325 mgs a DAY) and tapered a bit and then went CT.....Not so bad at all. First, get yourself in a positive frame of mind....this is the biggest hurdle. Make a list of all the reasons you have for quitting this evil drug.

Greebs