Peete1974
L-tyrosine is a protein amino acid. It is classified as a conditionally essential amino acid.Claims that it can alleviate some of the mental and physical symptoms of environmental stress are based on preliminary evidence. Further claims that tyrosine is useful in narcolepsy and attention deficit disorder have been refuted by some studies. Another study found that tyrosine supplementation did not improve neuropsychological performance in subjects with phenylketonuria. Claims that tyrosine is helpful in alleviating symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and drug withdrawal are largely anecdotal and unconfirmed. There is no evidence tyrosine has any effect on dementia, Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease.

5-HTP (5-Hydroxitryptophan) helps maintain mental and emotional well-being by promoting production of serotonin in the brain. Best 5-HTP supplies natural-source 5-HTP derived from the seeds of the Griffonia Simplicifolia plant.

peete , I hope this helps .
Avis
Thank you so much.  I need all the help I can get right now.  How are you doing today?  Hopefully all is well with you.  Take care and thanks again.
Peete
Peete, I am doing well thank you, today is the two week mark for me !!!! I have been taking both  L tyore  and 5hpt  for five days now .I was having major energy issues when started i feel GREAT now . I also have not wanted to eat as much and my needs for sweets is much better.I hope they work for you. You can get them both at GNC. Besides the low energy, how are you doing , keep in touch
Avis