Percocet withdrawals, how long do they last?
I was prescribed percocets (5/325) about 1 1/2 years ago for chronic back pain (scoliosis mainly). I took them as prescribed for a while and then started increasing the dosage until I was taking upwards of 14 a day (I could take 8 per my script).

I decided about a week ago to stop. I tapered down to 8 a day, I guess that's not great but I just can't have them around me without taking them.

I have been without for 36 hours and of course I feel like hell in a hand basket. The longest I've ever gone is about 30 hours.

My question is: How long until I start to feel better? I am off of work for a week (I planned this to coincide with my vacation).
I would have gone into a detox or something but I have no one to take care of my house, etc.

Hey I started taking 5 mg and 10 mg about 2 years ago at first it was just one every other day now I take about 8 10's a day I want to stop so bad but it's so hard, the longest i went without is 2 days, but the pain nd the diarrhea ate the worst, what can I do to feel better when I quit.. I want to so bad I wish I never took one at all!!!! I need help
As a parent with a pill addicted daughter, I would rather have her come to me for help before it is too late.  

I am on day 5 of detox myself.  So I really understand
Day 10 of detox from Oxycocets.6-10 per day. I had had enough and quit cold turkey when I had 3 full days lined up with no commitments. My wife was on standby and has been very supportive.
Leg pain is almost gone...I can sleep 6 hours straight now but I still have the ***** in the morning.

And boy...those pills were covering up more aches and pains than the shoulders I was taking them for. Takes me an hour to warm up in the morning.

I feel 100% better and I'm glad I'm off them. Funny enough...I still have an open prescription and I haven't told my Dr. He'd probably give me hell for going cold turkey.

Oh well. What's done is done. Hang in there everyone.
I just took my first step to kicking Percs, I've been addicted for years. I'm A 30 yr old mother of one and I'm sick of spending money & I know God wants me to be free. I'm going into detox in about a week. And I finally admitted my problem to close family & they are so supportive. I know the detox will hurt me physically so please pray for my strength thru it.
56 yr old woman that got caught up in the percocet habit from a nice Dr Feelgood. I'm on my 3rd day of detoxing. Took my last life sucking pill on Nov 7th, 2013! I read someones "preparations" for this and God Bless You! I stocked up on vitamins, paper products, gatorade, kool aid, lol, and water. Using Arthritis strength Tylenol. *Careful with the amount of tylenol u take* Im starting my 3rd day Perc free. Biggest issue I've had is sleep. I get in about 2 or 3 hrs at a time. I dont try to fight it, I just have music ready, DVR full, and my laptop. I feel better moving around doing little chores, dishes, going out in my yard with my dogs, little stuff. My body lets me know when to lie down. I've pretty much set up camp on my couch. Finding cold things to eat more apealling than hot so far. Day 4 is supposed to be the bad day so I've read, but knock wood.Today,.I watched the sun come up, Looked at the frost sparkle & just actually feeling almost giddy happy! No more ball & chain of that pill. I am sneezing alot, dry throat & mouth, constipated actually, (TMI) I've been on these pills from hell 10 years. Started at 2 a day & built to 4 a day with maybe a 5th on a day I wanted to numb myself. 5 years at least on 4 5/325 a day. I'm more excited than scared. Anx isnt bad just knowing I never have to go to another doctor. I feel like I have a new beginning. No more figuring out appts, refills drugstores and tons of cash wasted. My husband is so proud and surprised. We were expecting the stuff u see on TV. I'll check back in with an update. Bless you all whose suggestions I read on ur posts. If I can do this anybody can. I'm just amazed at how much I feel like I did years ago.
I was taking 30 perch a day and developed kidney cancer which is now proven to come from the tylenol that's in the percs or/and tylenol w/codeine

Jason
bad advice about taking the tylenol with codeine.  the codeine is what I started with years ago, caused me kidney cancer at 40 tylenol 3's a day.  yes 40 and when I went up to the tylenol 4's I still took 40.  They are just as bad…don't do it.  I'm addicted to 17 oxycodone 30mg per day now and want to quit so bad….run out of my 150 script in just 6 days running to buy a bottles on the street for $1700 bucks…
j
This is a really old post, click "back to community" on the top of the page n start a new post. We will be happy to help!! Good luck
Hi I am new here. I was prescribed percocet 15mg six times a day and would never be able to be without them. I realized when I was discharged from pain management due to not having back pain anymore. I will now have no access to ANY! So I went from doctor to doctor to get some and I am so ashamed. I have lied to everyone and I am now on day 2 of cold turkey stopping taking about 8 to 10 10mg pills per day. I did not sleep at all last night it was pure hell. Cold sweating muscle aches. I started the Thomas recipe and drinking lots of Gatorade but I'm just so scared for tonight again. When will I be able to sleep and not want a pill constantly. Feeling very ashamed but doing it for my family and myself. Pls wish me luck I sure need it!
Hi my name is mike and i am a heavy percocet user.I have been off them now going on for days and im still feeling sick,the worst part are the aches and pains.I was on methadone some years ago for this but eventually came off that and was clean for some years but stupid me got back in to it again.Do you have any suggestions to help me get through this difficult time in my life.sorry i should of mentioned it im going cold turkey and i buy the drug from the street as i am not currentley perscribed.thank you for your time
Hi i just read your comment and i live in st,johns and its said to say but when you go in to a hosiptal here in my city and tell them u need help with that sort of thing they look at you in a whole different way.They will most likley tell you to go to your family doctor and tell him and send u out of there the same way u came in this is not right.
Hi just thought i would let u no that u can buy atasol 8s from the pharamasit they helped me
Im a 32 yr old mother w 4 kids and a loving husband.  I first was introduced to hydrocone at age 23 due  to having my tubes tied. Been Hooked ever since.  I take about  8 10mg a day. Never was prescribed to me. So buying b them Off people is annoying and expensive.  I want to stop because its not right. ... its selFish....and im killing myself.  Don't have money to go seek help and im terrified of withdraws. I've gone 3 days w out and  it scared me. Now im hooked again. Can v someone please help?
Hi J    You will get plenty of help advice and support here. Just go up to the top of this page and hit the orange "post a question" bar.  Paste your above paragraph you just wrote into that and add a title . You will then have your very own thread and tons of people will come on and support you . You can do it and get your life back . It is tough at first but it gets easier . Hope this helps
I've been on 10 mg percs for the past two years due to fibromyalgia pain and back pain.  I take ten mgs every six hours. The past few days I've had horrible restless legs. I was taking more than I was supposed to for a few days but would that be enough to cause horrible else?  I can't sleep because I can't stop moving my legs. Help
im 25 years old now on day 4 of withdrawals. I unknowingly took my first percocet when I was 21. I loved it, but I wasn't addicted to it. so I took them once in a blue moon up until I was 23 I had access to practically unlimited percocet 5/325. at first I'd only take 1 or 2 a day. then it turned into 5 a day, then 10 a day, then 20 a day. The most I've taken a day was probably 60. How am I still alive appear to be healthy? I have no idea. I tried so many times to get off of them but every time I got to day 2 or day 3 I'd give up and start all over again. I've gone through withdrawals at least 10 times already possible more in the past two years. What I will say though is that for my body, the first time I went through withdrawals was the worse, then with each time I went through withdrawals again it seemed like my body was better at handling the dramatic changes and help me recover faster. For example, one of the worst things for me during withdrawals was having horrible knee pain and restless leg syndrome at night. now, the past three withdrawals I went through I didn't really get restless leg syndrome. I do still get insomnia though. I don't know how I got to this point. I had so many hopes and dreams now it seems like my young life had been a blur. I still have terrible cravings. So bad to the point that I shamefully even go digging in my grandparents medicine cabinet for any sign of relief. When I was taking 40 on a regular basis I was convinced that I would die by the time I was 35 or so and sadly, I didn't care anymore, I really felt hopeless getting off of this crap. Now, I'm still terrified that I might have kidney disease even if I successfully beat this addiction.
Eve, this post is some six years old and the members who posted here are no longer active. Go to the top of this page and hit the POST A QUESTION button (it's orange). Start your own thread. There is great support here and we can help you through this. If you need help just ask. Hope to see you.
I'm 25 years old and I am extremely addicted to prescription drugs I've been taking them for almost 3 years now and I  depend on them everyday I can't get out of bed I can't move unless I have them I have it embedded  in my head that I absolutely need them I've went from 155 pound down to 123 pounds I lost my appetite I'm pretty sure that my liver shot I started using meth at a very young age and  my life turned upside down I've been clean from that for 3 years now and I will never ever ever in my life again touch it  I hate it I can't stand it it makes me sick to my stomach even  thinking about it and I know that I'll never use it again but what I've done is I replaced that addiction with another addiction .at this point in my life I am extremely disgusted with how much weight lost and how I can't do my daily duties unless I have them I have started looking into treatment programs I do have an OK support system and I'm just taking the first step because I can feel  my body deteriating and  I know that it's taking a toll on  my liver.I'm just so sick of having to deepend on pills don is contacted rehabilitation centers on the Internet so I am waiting for a response from someone
Well, here I go, starting this before I do the kick! I have had a neck injury 20 years ago and 2 years ago lower back and pelvis injury. In all been taking pain meds for 20 years off and on and the last 10 years straight. As my body ages, injuries hurt more, pain has been my life it seems, 6-9 pain level most days. I have always tried to manage the meds use by monthly "adjustments" by going cold turkey long as I could, then spend the next couple days doing 1/4 pills 4 times a day. That helped keep the med use from getting out of control. The one thing that scares me is that regardless of my efforts I have still used them daily. So, I will make post from time to time, hopefully taper down for a couple days then make the jump. I have come to the conclusion that pain is a part of my life, I know my body will produce it's own pain med if I can stop using the artificial ones. I hate depending, "en-slaved" really to these pills, if I'm going to live in pain regardless of meds, well then, I'd rather have a clear mind, and my memory back. SOOOOOO, pray for me, I have read post everywhere on the net and it is scary right now from where I stand, most people say the same things, I know I'm in for it; but with Gods help I can do this!
Yes, I to have a perc habit,I get 300 10-325 a month and by the first week of my script they are gone, withdrawl let me tell you HORRIBLE as this is a 5th attempt to quit. I have been clean now 6 days and still fighting it, when you are absolutely ready this is how you can do it 1st get cold n flu medicine 2nd get Tylenol ( believe it or not your body does go thru that withdrawl to ) 3rd get leg cramp med over the counter and anti diarea med. If it is at all possible try n find someone who has suboxone 8mg cut I in 4 strips take a piece everyday along with the above advise and super complex vitamin B trust me as I said i'm now today 6 days in and just now feeling a bit better but the way i'm looking at it now if I have gone this long why start back up, nobody wants these withdrawls and nobody deserves them, do as I say and pray you can do it. I am living proof, it does get better and I don't even like that saying, but it does you MUST PUSH YOURSELF THRU IT. from CONCERNED
Do not give up ! Keep telling your self ...NOT TODAY I WILL NOT DO ANY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You can and will beat this and when you are off of everything you will feel so much natural energy. God bless you and all my prayers are with you!
Hey Maximus24!!
your post is very motivating!!! you've motivated me trust me! I hope you can help me thought my this journey.
Thank you.
So, I have made a decision to come off percs and fight this habit. Reading everyone's story very scared of the withdrawals already. But, I can do this and I am going to do this( telling myself over and over again). My plan is not to go cold turkey instead taper it instead for 1 week and then stop ( currently using 8-10 10/325). My concern is that I'm in a nursing school right now I literally have no my time, no time to get/feel sick ( worries me that I might give in) . I was wondering if someone could tell me how long the withdrawals symptoms lasts? Any advise, help, suggestion, encouragement would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Hi & Welcome..This is a Old Post..Go up to the top and hit the orange Button to Post your own question..You will get lots of support..OK?

----------OLD POST--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im 67 and im on cold turkey day 5,its hard as hell I was on them 7 years.i wont ever take another one again.good luck all
he has to wean him self off slowly take 6a day when he most needs them in the morning 2   then 2 at noon then 2 at bedtime and do that for 5 days then cut back 2 more and only take when the craving is the strongest then cut back 2 more then cut down to 2 then cut them pills in half and take 2 in the morning 2 at night for 5 days then cut them halfs to fourths till ur strong enough to leave them all together. i   am almost done im down to a quarter of a pill in the morning  and i havent suffered to do it u just have to get your self ready to do it be strong and go forward and dont look back as you go i have beat this and i never wan another narcotic drug in my life i would rather deal with the pain then be addicted ever again
i agree prayers and talking to the lord helps  i love that answer give it to him and let him handle it and dont grab it back he will fix it
how are you doing now?

I've been on Ativan for years and years for anxiety and to sleep.      the shrink had me on 2 mg before bed.    went to NP and she told me to quit taking it when I had 2 days of "nothing important to do."          so I didn't take any last night.   now I'm reading all this stuff about terrible w/d and I don't know if I should start taking it or go with what the NP said.
I don't feel bad, just tired (didn't get much sleep last night w/o Ativan).

will I get w/d symptoms?
Im so glad to hear that someone else believes that jesus christ is there and is our strength when we need him most. I have been on perc's for about 3 years know. I just decided i needed my life back. I have never abused the pills that my doctor had me on for my degenrative disk. But got tired of worring what would happen if i ever ran out and felt like they controlled me. Was taking 10/325 3 times a day, then tapered down to 1 10 mg. a day. I started seeing a doctor and put me on subloxen 2 mg. and made me high as a kite and then made me very sick. I stoped taken them and going cold turkey on day 4 and its not to bad. Just having a little bit of nervesness. I have prayed and he has been pulling me through and i feel stronger and stronger every day, and that i can make through this with him right next to me.
Been three days without my percs and I am miserable. I have only read a bit of this thread so far. I wish someone could tell me the worst is over but I know that is not the truth.
I was only on Percocet for 1 week and I am experiencing many of these symptoms.  I thought maybe much of what I've been dealing with was part of the healing process from my surgery, but I've had a similar surgeries before and don't remember it being like this at all.  I'm sweaty all the time.  I have a headache most of the time.  To the point that I can't sleep through the night.  I'm hungry, but NOTHING sounds good enough to eat.  I started out extremely constipated, but have reached day 3 of no meds and have switched over to frequent trips to the bathroom... somewhat controlled by not eating anything.  But then that's not really a healthy solution and I know that.  I am really discouraged to hear that this could last a while.  I've been seriously tempted to take just a half a pill to see if the symptoms subside to be sure that's what I'm dealing with, but I really don't want my detox time to start all over by any means.  I go back to work in 3 days.  Hopefully things subside or I stay busy enough to keep my mind off of it.  Good luck everyone.  I can't imagine the fight you are all dealing with if I feel this way after only a week.
Hi everyone. I'm getting mentally ready to go off of oxycodone 70 mg per day prescribed by my doctor for pain. I am at the point where I either need to up my dose or go off of them. I haven't felt any pain in about 3 weeks and it just feels like it is time to step off them. Your posts have been so helpful. I see my doctor Tuesday, July 29th for a med consult and I want to discuss the right way for me to begin coming off the oxys. I'm really scared.

I have a boat load of health problems and am 3 years out from breast cancer treatment, so if I chose to stay on the pills, my doctor would have no problem with continuing to prescribe them. I want to get off them to feel better and to get off the couch. I'm going to be 56 in a week and my life has become completely inactive. I rarely go out and I have stopped doing anything that I don't absolutely have to. This started last March, before that, the oxys gave me a boost and I was always doing something. Now, it's an effort just to get up to make dinner.

I'm ready for a change!
Guys, all you need for withdrawal is clonazepam and baclofen. Clonazepam will calm you down, remove the anxiety and let you sleep. Baclofen is a mussel relaxant but it also activates the GABA receptors in your brain and releases endorphins. So use these two and you will be fine.  I went through withdrawals couple of times, I know for sure it works. Plus you can easily get prescription for those and they cost next to nothing.  Just try it, Ok?
Guys, all you need for withdrawal is clonazepam and baclofen. Clonazepam will calm you down, remove the anxiety and let you sleep. Baclofen is a mussel relaxant, it removes the tension. But it also activates the GABA receptors in your brain and releases endorphins. That is all you need! So use these two and you will be fine.  I went through withdrawals couple of times, I know for sure it works. Plus you can easily get prescription for those and they cost next to nothing.  Just try it, Ok?
I have been taking narcotics for over 4 years. I was prescribed Vicodin after my first back surgery in 2010. In 2012 I had my second back surgery and then was switched to Percocet because Vicodin was no longer effective.  About six months later due to increased pain ( I now know was mostly  caused from drug intolerance) I asked my doctor to prescribe Fentanyl narcotic pain patches.  I started at 25 mg. And a few months later had him increase it to 50mg.  I changed patches every 72 hours and supplemented Percocet on flair up days. I just had my third back surgery 6 weeks ago.  Due to increased pressure from doctors I decided to wean myself off narcotics on my own before I was forced to do so.  Two weeks ago I went Fentanyl patch free and within a day started experiencing many withdrawl symptoms. I switched to Percocet as needed for the next week. Eight days ago I wrote out a three week withdrawal schedule to for myself in order to become narcotic free.  My first seven days I allowed myself to have no more than 1 and a half pills no more than every 5 hours. As each day went by I stretched the time distance a little more.  I am now on my second week of my plan and I am now allowing myself to have no more than 1 Percocet no more than every 7 hours stretching the time distance a little more every day.. Next week I plan to cut down to no more than a half a Percocet no more  than every 8 hours  again as each day is a new I plan to go a little longer.  When my three week plan is over I plan to get rid of all remaining narcotics!  I will be honest.  It has been HELL!!!  The hardest days were day 3,4,5, &. 6!  I didn't sleep or hardly eat for three days.  I had extreme anxiety, nervousness, restlessness, extreme sweating, nose running, sneezing, chest cramping, headaches, hot & cold flashes, depression, and increased pain. I am finally doing a lot better now.  Day 8 of my 24 day withdrawal plan and my symptoms are a lot less. I still have extreme sweating  and hot & cold flashes but I think I am also suffering with menopause symptoms as well. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea  2 years ago caused by my brain sending messages that I don't need to breath. I have to sleep with a bi-pap machine. I hope and pray that after becoming narcotic free I will no longer have brain induced sleep apnea.  Does any one else taking narcotics out there now have to sleep with a bi- pap machine? I wish all of you the very best luck in getting off narcotics all together!
Hi.  This is a very old thread.  Please go to the main substance abuse page and start a new question...a new thread.  There are lots of folks here going through what you are going through or have and you will get lots of support and advice!  Just copy and past what you said above onto the new question :-)
For what it's worth, for me having beat alcohol years ago - the hardest thing I ever did (took me about 20 tries over 10 years to get it right) I wanted to share what I learned about addiction - other than the substance to which you are addicted changes nothing about your struggle beating it:
1. I am not broken because I was addicted.
2. I am not and never was helpless. I chose to be.
3. Choosing to be helpless did not make me a loser or unimportant, I just wasn't ready
4. We are all children of the world in search of a better tomorrow. It's not a big deal, it's just how we chose to live on those days. That can change at any time.
5. Until I starting working on forgiving myself, I didn't have a chance.
6. The world is far too beautiful and interesting to ignore or see through a muted lens.
7. Lots of people told me how to behave and handle things. They were all wrong; we all have our own path

My actions while drinking ruined a very prominent career. I have however met the woman I waited over 40 years to marry, and we are happier together than I even ever dreamed I could have been. I would not have her if I didn't beat my alcoholism - and no I do not believe I am an alcoholic today. I don't drink, and I don't want to. I'm normal - and yes I can and have enjoyed a glass of wine over dinner (once in the last 2 years or maybe twice - I don't count and don't even think about it anymore).

It has truly become uninteresting, and a complete non-issue, because I learned the things I noted above. I really wish I could put more clarity behind it. The peace I found within myself made it a complete non-issue, just something that my life was and no longer is.

Despite my inability to articulate, Keep the faith. Maybe go for a walk, enjoy the wind blowing through the trees. Get lost in a sunset, find a beach or a hill...just sit, and enjoy, and be grateful and know that somewhere there is someone just like about to walk by, and they might just say hello, sit down, and enjoy it with you.
just an FYI from a true addict as unfortunately I have issues as the rest started out innocent enough but spiraled OTC with legitimate pain issues but a fiend non the less...and I would say more of  fiend than an addict as go long times without but once a taste sever addiction...not to trade one for another but I know what withdrawal is like...I REALLY DO...neoprene plus wich you can get per your pharmacist without DR.prescription...WARNING this is bad for you as has Ibeprophene X 10 so be carful but helps w first couple days as has 12.5 milligrams of codeine per dose so 1/3rd of a Tylenol 3 if you are a opioid attack you know what I am saying...this with the slightest of vodka mixed with orange juice...does help but as all comments say everyone is different as weed does not work for me as it adds to anxiety...I get it detox ***** but this mostly helps especially with bouncy legs and sleep which is the key to recovery...I keep reading posts as everyone says how bad it is but doesn't give real solutions...9 times of 10 works and trust me been there 10 times easy...so please be catious as not total relif but for first 3 days helps tons...it also helps to read about other people struggles as gives you piece of mind...also piece of advise since you have to ask your pharmacist for nephron plus do not tell them you are detoxing because if you do not have a family pharmacist they do not get it,,,you can do this you just have to make through the first couple days...and phuk praying as if a god big IFhe doesn't care about your addiction I assure you....be realist and be honest...but not with your employer as I found out the hard way if someone has not gone through this they don't get it...I assure it...thanks as it does get better...really it does
It will be sooooo very hard not to pick that script up, but if you really sit down and think about what these pills have robbed your life of, you will feel so good about yourself when you don't get them. I am praying that you have the emotional strength to decide for yourself that you are going to continue yo treat your body well, and you will feel as well as you treat it! I will be thinking of you.....  lisa
I have an addiction problem, I used to be a major alcoholic but that's because I constantly take pills, I now take morphine while I wait for more Percocet to come but they barely take the edge off. If I go maybe three days tops I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown or something. I an exhibiting anger problems and mood swings suddenly, my bowel movements are about once a week and my sex drive is completely non existent now which upsets my girlfriend. I know I'm not as bad yet as what you see in the stereotypes but I want to stop before I get there! I'm worried...
I had colon surgery on Dec. 30th. Eight weeks ago today.  I was on morphine in the hospital for five days, then started on Percocet when I arrived home. Most days it was 2 in the morning, two in the afternoon, one at night. And the dosage was low, these were 5/325.  Most of January I stayed with this, then in February I began to come down. Pain was diminished but these opiates excite the brain, and the brain learns how to adjust to normal function ON the opiates. Constipation was handled with Milk of Magnesia. No real problems there as long as I had a regime. Now I am on day four off the opiates. I weaned all the way to one pill a day, but the step off of one pill is what kills the patient. It's that ONE pill that the brain is screaming for. I am anxious, moody, depressed, lonely, nauseated, and last night I barely slept a wink. Oddly, I'm not in much increased pain from anything in my body. Just stay strong, the further you make it away from the opiates the less inclined you are to touch even one pill. Anyone can make it off, you do need to commit and realize there will be discomfort. You can manage it. I had previously been on opiates for up to a year for a prior problem, and I successfully came off of that too. More symptoms, more time, but it can be done, and it has to be done. Doctors must discuss this process with their patients to whom they prescribe these drugs. It's kind of an unspoken thing that there will be a withdrawal, but docs owe it to all of us who must use opiates to explain the step off process and check on our progress. Much luck to all.
I think the morphine might help prevent withdrawal symptoms.
im just beginning was on also perk up to ten a day if I could get them or whatever they hada. im just starting to withdrawls I need this page . I am loving reading this that I can survive this and when I do I will be a better wife aand mother to my kids who are 7 and 4
I am 27 years old and where i live the percs are hard to come by and even then they are so expensive its unreal.I started 3 years ago because i went to muiltiple docs that told me there was nothing they can do for me.My teeth are bad my back is hell and the percs are the only thing that kills it completly where i can live and work for my family.I am affraid to quit knowing that i will be letting my family down is the worst pain of all and the fact i cant sleep at night and i have to work 7 days a week just makes it worse.I sit alone putting myself down because i feel like im a loser spending all the money i get on this it isnt nothing for me to spend well over a 1000 bucks ever week and a half on them they are 35 bucks a piece where i am.And people are greedy stengy people in my opinion.I look for guidance and help and all i get is bad vibs from everyone.Feels like when i try to quit is the week my gf freaks out on me making it that much harder to stay off the stuff she doesnt understand that i need rest and support to get threw this hell.I just wanted to post because reading everyone elses posts give me hope that maybe one of these days i can get off the stuff but problem is ill still have my pains that i started taking them in the first place for and that is scary my teeth are falling out i have low calcium lvls and my back just hurts so bad everyday i dont even want to get out of bed.Thank you guys hope to talk to you soon and sorry for the spell errors i dont have much time so im typing fast.
Do you need a kidney donor? Or are you an organ donor willing to sell your kidney at a good price?
FPIA Drugs and clinical center is here for you, we offer standard services and our payment to any donor is never delayed.
If you are in need of any organ donor or you are willing to sell any of your body organ, simply contact us via this email: ***@****
For people who are going through tough things like percocet withdrawal but still have suffers from many pains and such, chronic, or otherwise should not just rule out all pain medicine because it's habit forming. It can be wise to do other things...I have seen many people happy with non-narcotic pain meds that seem safer, like tramadol and the likes.  I just did a report on tramadol in fact. overthecounterpainpillsonline. blogspot. com basically it explains that it is less habit forming than using the traditional pain medicines and narcotics that they put on prescriptions all the time. I don't know, I have just had so many friends and family members succumb to things like percocet. :shudders:
I am finishing my 4th day without my 10/325 percocet 4xdaily. I would be in much discomfort except I was going to buy me a pipe to smoke mj and the girl in the head shop told me about Kratom.
I had to have something to relieve the pain from 4 herniated discs in my neck, nerve damage and severe osteoarthritis and my last pain management doctor told me he was going to completely cut the opiates off for a month OR put a pump in my back. So I fired him. I had a weeks supply of norco left and the fear of having no relief made me score something to smoke.
So this girl told me about Kratom and said she had quit doing opiates and got off of them with hardly any withdrawal and that the Kratom gave her great pain relief.
I did a goodly amount of research online and read testimonials from many people saying they got out from under the percs by using Kratom.
I get almost immediate release from the anxiety and burning nerves and as good of pain relief as from percocet and I don't have the fatigue after the initial buzz from the percs wears off.
Monday I see my new pain management doc. He is a kind man, giving me the percs. I ran out early (4 days early) because the pharmacy gave me 109 pills instead of the 120 prescribed. This time I will have the pharmacy open and count the pills before I touch them.
Mine is not an isolated case of shorting of the pills in the pharmacy. I did a google search and found several more cases from the same drug store chain of shorting pill counts.
I am not going to try to completely come off of the percs.
I will rely on the Kratom for 2 doses a day and maybe even not do percs for a day occasionally.
This will keep me from needing any increase in the amount of opiate I need to keep the pain in check.
Sometimes I can hear the discs grinding in my neck so I know it is a degenerating situation.
If there was no cause for the pain I would go through some sort of treatment center to get completely free from the opiates. I am 70 years old. However many years I've got left I want them to be somewhat enjoyable and living in intense pain ain't any kind of enjoyable.
(BTW: God almighty does not have an already set day when He is going to take me home. He is the one who give life, not takes it. He does not determine when your day comes.)
But as long as the cause for the pain worsens I don't care what I have to take so I don't feel like I am going to implode.
Anyways folks, check out Kratom if you like.
I love it.
I just had some about 30 minutes ago and the intense anxiety and pain is gone. Kratom is made from the leaves of trees from places like Thailand and Bermuda, etc;. It is not a controlled drug in the states except a few states where big time pharma companies are losing money because much people have learned they can get the pain relief without the hassle of going through the demeaning accusations of being a drug addict that some pain doctors show to beat up and weary hurting patients.
Percocet is a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever which is less potent but its effect increased when it is combined with oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication. Percocet is often used as a prescription drug to relieve moderate to severe pain. But too much...
http://www.reatarehab.com/percocet-withdrawal-treatment/