Post a Poll
What does that mean to Post a Poll  Is this what you do if you don't have a question and just want to tell people how you are doing?  
I meant to put "what does it mean to Post a Poll" on my watch list. So I have to ask this twice.  Is it when you don't have a question and just want to talk and tell people how you are doing?
Posting a poll lets people vote on stuff. Like for instance if you posted a poll whether it's better to go cold turkey or taper down your dose, people could vote and give you input. In order to do an update, or just make a statement, just hit the post a question link. It doesn't have to be a question. Can be whatever you like!
SO, how are you doing Miss Amber9999?
I'm ok  I so tired though  I just got out of hospital yesterday.  I have to leave like right now actually.  I'm going to a meeting.  Talk to you tomorrow.
How are you today?