Pot-methadone
Is it safe to smoke a little pot while on methadone.....
it's as safe as anything can really be w/ methadone..but if your in a clinic and have to drop a ua..than you will have that to deal with..Are you planning on getting off the methadone? good luck to you..
I used to smoke a lot of pot with suboxone, I don't know if it changes with methadone, but I had a friend OD from taking xanax with methadone.  not pot but most anything else besides pot will likely harm you while taking methadone.
The only clinical thing I've seen says: "Interaction proposed due to common CYP450 metabolic pathway with methadone (Harrington et al. 1999)." Which if I got it right, means that neither drug is likely going to metabolize correctly or at a normal pace due to competition for a limited amount of available CYP450... which for must drugs equals unwanted side-effects or adverse reactions. But I have no clue as to what, how bad, or even if it might just mean you'd experience a longer high... or it might not be noticeable at all. o_O    I'm sure you aren't the first to ask this though. Would just be careful until you find out exactly what it would do.

S10 - Did you notice if the Suboxone altered the the experience in any way? Curious if anything at all was different.