Pushing through day 4 ---- almost Day 5!
Hey y'all ( and I'm not even from Texas ) .......but I like Texas ! Nice folks and great BBQ!

So I'm about 89 hours since throwing myself to myself to the wind......and I used no caution for that!  I'm closing in on starting day 5 .......but I still feel like crow! My spinning head is just beyond annoying at this point!  Checked BP and it's slightly elevated but within the normal range.....definitely not low. I'm continuing with the water and Gatorade , have some nice salty crackers and some bananas too.  

I did take my 10 year old son out to dinner last night......no drive through, an actual sit down! That took some serious motivation to be up and out for a couple of hours......but dammit.....I DID IT !!!!

@ Dedicated----found the Sublingual Vitamin B12. The only strength was 5000mcg. I took that at about 6pm last night......didn't notice anything better, but nothing has gotten worse either.....      HAPPY MOVING DAY TO YOU AS WELL !!!!!  Thx for your and the others support here.

-T.
Howdy!! (I'm from Texas, lol). Congrats on 5 days!! Glad you were able to get out last night, staying busy helps. Keep it up, your doing awesome, this will be a thing of the past before ya know it. Good luck to you!!!

Take care
~Sherry
OMG you make me laugh...between reading the obits for fun and your opening line here...you gotta great 'tude!

89 hours in, you are in THEE worst part. It won't get worse than this. So that is good news.

Keep eating those bananers and those crackers...great job.